New Banquet Hall...Looking For Vendors

Hello. I am opening a new banquet hall in the Hialeah/Miami Lakes,FL area and am looking for banquet hall caterers, cake designers, florists, stage designers, linen rentals, DJ w/ light and smoke shows, MCs, Invitations, Party favors, Limousine and Rolls Royce services, Photographers and videographers.

Somos un salon nuevo y estamos buscando abastecedors de salon, cakes, florists, diseñador de etapas, alquiler de manteleria, DJ, maestros de ceremonia, invitaciones, party favors, servicios de limosina e rolls royce, fotógrafo e videographer. Por favor, si usted ofrece estos servicios en el área del condado de Dade/Broward, haga contacto conmigo.
Posted by Judyth Vega; updated 03/06/08

Are you looking for songwriters also? If so, go to www.myspace.com/bi***iva

Best Wishes
MN
Posted by MN; updated 03/07/08

QUINCES CHOREOGRAPHERS
WEDDING COORDINATORS ,BILINGUAL MC,BABY SHOWERS
ANYONE INTERESTED IN OUR SEVICES .
REPLY TO OUR EMAIL *******1@BELLSOUTH.NET
WE`RE IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA
Posted by MERCY SUAREZ; updated 03/14/08

My web address is ***********dilla@aol.com
Posted by Padilla; updated 03/17/08

I am a wedding and event company in the Hialeah/ Miami lakes area. I am Hitched Weddings and Events. I have all the Chiavari Chairs in all the colors and I have linens whatever you need so please give me a call!! (305) 300-1939. I would love to be able to do some business.

Visit our page for more info: Hitched Weddings and Event Rentals

Posted by luis Marquez; updated 03/17/08

Hello, our store is Tatiana`s Bridal and Quince. We are located in Margate, Florida. We sell the bridal and quinceanera dresses. We have a great Quince/Sweet 16 Designer Dress Package - $500 includes designer dress, tiara and all your accessories. Visit our website www.******dal.com . Our e-mail is ******al@aol.com. We have been in business for 22 years and relocated to South Florida from New York. We would love to work with you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Posted by Marissa; updated 03/18/08

Hi there, my name is Mercy Suarez I specialize in Coordinating the event and I am a bilingual MC as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at ***-***-**83.
Posted by MERCY SUAREZ; updated 03/18/08

Hi. I am currently looking for a banquet hall for my daughter`s quince` in late November/ early December. Can you foward your info to my email? Thanks.
Posted by Jenny Melendez; updated 06/10/08

I would love to help. I am located in Illinois and carry all supplies for Quinces and Weddings. I sell Quince sets, Dama Dresses. I am able to ship . WWW.myspace.com/foryourfiesta

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 06/14/08

Hello,
Let me introduce you to our internet company. We create a very unique party favor. "scopes" Telescope pictures viewer. We are the only vender on the web that does this. We put a personal photo of the guest or guests of honor in the "scope" decorate it and personalize it. The scopes are very reasonable and easy to ship. They come in 9 colors and will add flare to any party. The guests will love these favors and keep them forever to commemorate the special event. We specialize in weddings, however, the scope favor is so popular in bat mitzvahs and quinces or just any party event. They also work well for corporate events to advertise a product. This is a truely unique favorl. We can send you a sample if you would like. Just let us know. We ship anywhere in the US
Www.my-scopes.com
Gail Garriss

Visit our page for more info: my-scopes

Posted by Gail Garriss; updated 06/21/08