I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 09/11/07

Will he come to Dallas? How can I get intouch with his manager, agent or whomever to book?
Posted by Becca; updated 09/11/07

Will he cum 2 jersey how do i contact his manager?
Posted by Justine; updated 09/20/07

My daughter loooooveeeeeessss DY. Send me info ASAP!!!
We`re on Long Island, NY
Posted by ritzy; updated 09/28/07

Hi, my daughter`s Quince is in Oct. 2008, I would love to surprise her with a music artist. How can I go about this, please send me some info. On Daddy Yankee & if u know pricing, cause I am on a budget. Thanks I really appreciate it!
Posted by Dina; updated 10/06/07

I am thinking of having a Quince and I love DY how can i get intouch with his manager, and we are kind of on a budget.
Posted by Victoria; updated 10/16/07

Where??? anywhere around the us??? can I get details please =]
Posted by anonymous; updated 10/25/07

Is this for real..........e-mail me information how much it cost.. Thanks jeni
Posted by jeni; updated 01/04/08

I can help a little because I needed help with some good music and I found it at www.myspace.com/big****va
Hope this helps!!!
Posted by Jean; updated 01/06/08

Im have a sweet sixteen and i want to know if dy can proform at my party in pasadena texas??? plz email me some information
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/06/08

Please pass on DY,s info... My daughter would just freak if she had him at her quince ..I would earn maor good mommy points...thanks Linda G.
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/07/08

Please please pass on the info onDY my daughter would freak if he was at her party...I would be mom of the year...Thanks LindaG.
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/07/08

PEOPLE I POSTED THIS SO LONG AGO HES NOT PERFORMIING ANYMORE!
Posted by adriana; updated 01/10/08

Hi, my daughet loves Daddy Yankee and she`s having her 15 in October please let me know how much I`m in New York. Please respond as soon as possible I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/12/08

For how much?
Posted by claudia; updated 01/15/08

Hey ; my names is nohely im haveing the biggest party i had ever had in my whole entire life and i would like it to be perfect can iplz have the number of dy`s manager i just wanna check out the pricing and how much it would cost pl i would aprreciate it if you would do a lil favor for me thank you very much
Posted by nohely; updated 03/19/08

Hi! my name is daisy and iam making my daughters sweetsixteen on feb 2010 and i would love to try and get DY to be ther so please email me and let me know what you can do for me.
Thank you very much
Daisy
Posted by daisy; updated 03/25/08

Can he come to Florida? My daughter is having her quinces March 7, 2008. If he is able to come please let me know imediately my daughter will go crazy if he appears!
Posted by Angelica; updated 04/04/08

OMG!!! i would love that! how much would that be?!?!?!?!?

Plz. I would love to have Daddy Yankee at my quince. Would he come to San Diego, California?!?!?My quince is in NOvember 2008
Posted by kelly; updated 04/08/08

DAMN ARE U SERi0US ?! L0Lz
H0W MUCH WiLL iT C0ST
PER0 F0R AVENTURA ???
Posted by DIANA; updated 04/14/08

Do you still have the info available for DY? my daughter`s quince is Aug 2009 she`s a big fan
Posted by Mildred; updated 06/22/08