WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/08/10

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - STRETCHING YOUR EVENT BUDGET    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/07/10

Quincenera Choreographer    

I really need a choreographer. I am in Phoenix, Arizona and my 15 will be in July of 2010 hopefully.
Posted by Amalia; updated 01/07/10

Quinceanera Halls Help     (1 reply)

I need helpl trying to find a Quinceanera Hall for my nieces.....Does someone know of a pretty hall in the Los Angeles area..Thank you in advance.
Posted by Steph; updated 01/07/10

Quince     (2 replies)

I need a someone to teach me a vals and i need a teacher so we can start rehersing and i wanna know how much money we have to pay for someone to came teach before MAY because my party is in MAY and i only have 3 mounths to reherse
Posted by yasmin; updated 01/07/10

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi, i need help planning a quinceanera for my daughter i don`t know if its too late. August 7 2010 is my desired date.
Posted by linda; updated 01/07/10

Don't Miss Out On The " CUSTOM DESIGNED SALE"    

A sale Custom Designed to what you need to order for your event - on Custom Designed items! What more could you ask for!! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 01/07/10

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - EXECUTIVE COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

Need Choreographer In Las Vegas    

I need a choreographer for my sixteen if can bilingual i would need you to teach me a waltz maybe and a surprise dance
Posted by marlene; updated 01/07/10

Help Plz     (2 replies)

Hey, im going to have a quinceanera too but i cannot seem to find an awesome theme...... Someone plz help me!!!!!:)
Posted by Laura; updated 01/07/10

MAKE EXTRA CASH FOR 2010    

TIARAS & TACONES IS NOW PAYING FOR REFERRALS!!!! IN THE FOLLOWING BOOKINGS IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REGIONS... DO YOU KNOW ANYONE BOOKING THESE SERVICES FOR THEIR NEXT EVENT? REFER THEM TO TIARAS & TACONES AND RECEIVE A REFERRAL BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF ...
Posted by CELIA BARRIOS; updated 01/07/10

I Need Help For My Sweet 15     (15 replies)

My mom and dad want to have me a quinceanera(sweet 15) but they dont have a clue how to plan one if you have any information how to plan one please email me soon
Posted by Danielle Bravo; updated 01/07/10

Hey How Many Damas And Chambelanes Do U Think     (18 replies)

Hey u guys i have a ? How many damas and chambelanes do u guys think i should have i mean i have several friends but im not quite sure if they will all have money to put in their part. Like i need ur ideas and how many of them did u have for ur or how many are u gonna ...
Posted by Lorena; updated 01/07/10

COUTURE CENTERPIECE MINI LED CHANDELIERS    

View demonstration here: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zI6cxrqqUc Purchase mini chandeliers here for up to 33% off retail prices!: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-285-sort-20a-page-3/floralytes-and-light.html These are the hottest new ...
Posted by Joey; updated 01/05/10

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NEW YORK    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/05/10

Song     (1 reply)

Help to find a song so I can singed for my doughter TALI
Posted by monica; updated 01/05/10

Help Plss    

Okay so my quince is in november,and i really need help finding a place in florida to have it at. And for a really good price my price range 4 the party is about $7,000 to $9,000 . And it needs to be close to tampa not far ...like maybe somewhere in orlando ,brando,...
Posted by shanice imari; updated 01/05/10

LASER ENGRAVED LAPEL PINS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/05/10

COUTURE FANTASYLAND TREES WITH BEADED CRYSTAL GARLANDS    

View video here: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerWomSdF0I Couture | by Koyal Wholesale presents the Best Wedding Fantasyland Trees, Crystal and Metal Trees! Shop online for these products at http://www.koyalwholesale.com. This video includes photos and pictures ...
Posted by Maxine; updated 01/06/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - PHILADELPHIA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/06/10

Need A Cumbia Notenia Rythem Song For My 15    

Please can someone give me a suggestion in what kind of song i could dance for my quince!! Its for the SUPRISE DANCE!!!!
Posted by Gisell; updated 01/06/10

My Quincenera    

Hi Im in Phoenix, Arizona and Im going to be having my quincenera in July 2010. I really need to find a choreographer. Im only going to have chamberlanes though.
Posted by Amalia; updated 01/06/10

PHOTO LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO TIE TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE