PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/20/10

Padrinos    

Wow, what a shame. Doesn`t anyone pay for their own daughters party anymore? people who ask for padrinos of everything should be ashamed of themselves!! the main ones are the velacion, medalla, ramo and thats it!!! obviously the party is more important than the church, ...
Posted by lv; updated 05/20/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/19/10

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

I an looking to rent a cinderella carriage cake stand in the chicago area. Please cantact me at vel46125@yahoo.com
Posted by Sandra; updated 05/20/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATION    

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

GREEN SCREEN FANTASY PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/17/10

CALIFORNIA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/18/10

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 05/18/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-270-    

I Need Party Security?!    

I Need Security For My Party Does Anyone Know Any That Are Affordable &In The Bay Area? Please Let Me Know ASAP! Contact Me At vanessa.manzo6@gmail.com
Posted by VanessaM; updated 05/19/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Its Summertime* Time To Call Happyfaces Entertainment    

Add fast, fun, affordable fun to your special event with airbrush tattoos. Ask about glitter tattoos, henna, temp tattoos al competively priced. Entertainment that will be the hit of the party. All occasions all ages. Proudly serving the Twin Cities metro for over 25 ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/16/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Henna Tattoos, Airbrush    

Add fast, fun, affordable fun to your special event with airbrush tattoos. Ask about glitter tattoos, henna, temp tattoos al competively priced. Entertainment that will be the hit of the party. All occasions all ages. Proudly serving the Twin Cities metro for over 25 ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/16/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/15/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/16/10

PHOTO CUBES - PHOTO BOOTH - NATIONWIDE - FREE DELIVERY    

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 05/16/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - PROFESSIONAL QUALITY LASER ENGRAVING    

In Need Of Quince Choreographer    

My daughter`s quince is in October 2010 and we are in great need of a choreographer. We are located in the Dallas/FW area and need help with the waltz and surprise dance. She`d like to do a mix of cumbia/bachata/hip-hop in the surprise dance. Please contact me if you ...
Posted by Francis; updated 05/16/10

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (6 replies)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 05/17/10

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I would like a copy of your free quinceanera catalogs. Thanx
Posted by marlene flores; updated 05/17/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/17/10