DIGITAL IMAGES - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS- 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/04/10

Quinceaneras! DJs Waiting To Serve You    

Quince DJs are ready to provide you with the best music and entertainment! Looking for a DJ who will cater to your needs? You will receive: * an opportunity to have a wide variety of music options or the genre of your choice * a performer who is interested ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/03/10

Quince     (1 reply)

I need to know what the prices are..my quince is march 14, 2011..please email me back
Posted by diana; updated 05/03/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/03/10

Tiara For Quinceanera! One Of A Kind & Gorgeous!    

Beautiful one of a kind quinceanera tiara that was custom made.This tiara is made with 100% aurora borealis crystals and pearls... The price this is being sold for is $100 firm. No cheap rhinestones here! There are small pink porcelin roses mixed within the crystals ...
Posted by DINA CUCCIA; updated 05/03/10

PARTY FAVORS - PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/03/10

Quincenera    

First i was wondering were are yall located in oklahoma city or some where else? Another thing is that i want to know wat is it yall do because what i was looking for was for chambelanes for my quincenera ?? please write back as soon as yall can thak you!
Posted by graciela; updated 05/02/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/02/10

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- BOCA RATON - PHOTO CUBES - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/02/10

For Fabulous Face Painting Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/03/10

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- PHOTO CUBES - NATIONWIDE - FREE DELIVERY    

Precious Events Choreographers    

Precious Events Quinceanera Choreographers are located in San Diego, Ca. We do have limited space available for travel contracts outside the San Diego area. Grand Entrance, Waltz, Crowning, Brindis, Father Daughter. Surprise Dance and Special Requests. Visit our ...
Posted by Lynny; updated 05/02/10

CAKE KNIFE SERVER SET - ONLY $6.98    

Report Abuse Cake Knife Server Set - only $6.98! by Koyal Wholesale Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale....
Posted by Emma; updated 05/03/10

PicText-PHOTOS DELIVERED BY TEXT MESSAGE- 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/03/10

CRYSTAL BOBECHE CANDLE RINGS - PERFECT FOR TOWER VASES    

Acrylic Crystal Beboche Candle Rings by Koyal Wholesale - perfect for your Towervases! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-productinfo-product-14783/bobeche_candle_ring_-_clear_acrylic_crystal_diamond_new_for_2010.html Bobeche - ...
Posted by Emma; updated 04/27/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/28/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS/GUITARS - 250 PER HOUR AT YOUR EVENT NAT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/29/10

MINI CRYSTAL FLOWERS AS LOW AS 21 CENTS EACH - FAVOR ACC    

Mini Crystal Flowers - Perfect to Accent Corsages, Boutonnieres, Bouquets, Napkins, Favor Boxes and much more!! Shop online today: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-286_1099/wedding_reception_suppliesmini_crystal_flowers_ne.html Www....
Posted by Emma; updated 04/29/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/29/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS - PHOTO QUALITY (635DPI)    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/30/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/30/10

Can U Send Me A Free Quince Guide    

Can u send me a free quince guide to musicmajor013@gmail.com
Posted by Amy; updated 04/30/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - FREE CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/01/10

CASTLE CARD HOLDER    

I AM SELING A CASTLE WIHING WELL CARD HOLDER FOR $65.00 HAS BEEN USED TWICE, BUT NEED ROOM FOR OTHER INVENTORY. IT IS LARGE COVERED WITH SATIN FABRIC AND EMBELLISHED WITH GOLD BEADS AND OTHER DECORATIONS. REQUEST A PICTURE AND I CAN SEND THROUGH EMAIL. EMOLINA5@SATX.RR....
Posted by MARIA; updated 05/01/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY