IMPORTANT!    

Hello. I am looking forward to my sister`s quinceanera on July 31st, 2010. This quinceanera is going to be the first of the family and everyone is VERY excited! My mom and I thought that it would be a good idea for me to give a surprise speech about our family`s love ...
Posted by Jasmine; updated 04/04/10

Brindis/Salida Song For A Quinceanceana     (1 reply)

I need help. Mis quince is coming up and i need a song for the brindis and the salida. I want a cool one so after the vals the party could start
Posted by angie; updated 04/04/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/03/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/04/10

PERSONALIZED TABLE CENTERPIECES - BRAND NEW FOR 2010    

Brand new for 2010 - Personalized Table Centerpieces by Koyal Wholesale! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_1174/wedding_vases_and_centerpiece_suppliespersonalized_table_centerpieces_ne.html Table Decoration ...
Posted by Emma; updated 04/04/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/04/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Balloon Twisting    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/02/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/01/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO - CLICK FOR SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/02/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE 270-DIGIT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/03/10

CALIFORNIA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS-YOUR PHOTO-YOUR BACKGROUND    

DIAMOND CUT BEADED CURTAINS & BACKDROPS - UP TO 40% OFF    

Koyal Wholesale carries over 60 styles of crystal acrylic beaded curtains and backdrops for up to 40% off. Find many curtains less than $20 with amazing volume discounts. Floating bubble curtains, champagne bubble curtains, multi color beaded curtains and much more. ...
Posted by Emma; updated 03/30/10

Sweet Sixteen / Quinceanera Horse Drawn Carriages    

Beautiful horse drawn carriages for your Sweet Sixteen and Quinceanera birthday celebrations. Serving New Jersey and Metro New York areas. Visit our page for more info: Dream Horse Cinderella Carriage Rides and Rental
Posted by Tania Lawson; updated 03/30/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/30/10

Silver Cassandra Stone Dress    

I am selling a size 16 Cassandra Stone pageant gown. It is beautifully beaded, strapless, with a corset back. I was going to wear it for a second wedding dress and we eloped. Also for sale 2 Juliet gowns in purple taffeta. They are also beaded with a corset back, sizes ...
Posted by EMILY BYARS; updated 03/30/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

Quinceanera Choreographer    

I Need A Vals And Suprise Dance Coreographer For My Quince. Its In September 2010
Posted by Itzayana; updated 03/30/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/31/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED D 2OG TAGS & GUITARS-AT Y    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/31/10

1000 SILK ROSE PETALS FOR ONLY $19.99 - 60 COLORS     (1 reply)

Koyal Wholesale carries over 60 colors of silk rose petals, 1000 rose petals for $19.99. With bulk discounts, get 1000 silk rose petals for as low as $16.79! Red rose petals Fuchsia rose petals Pink rose petals White rose petals And 60 other colors! Just ...
Posted by Emma; updated 04/01/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/01/10