Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me.

Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 06/17/07

Hello, Im a bilingual choreograper if you need more information sendme your e-mail to elregalito@sbcglobal.net please a I will send you more information or any phone number

Visit our page for more info: El Regalito

Posted by marisol; updated 06/18/07

I need a choreographer for my daughters Qinceanera coming up March 21. Belly dance, reggeton, punta, durangense and of course the valtz
Posted by Delia; updated 11/14/08

Inez..

I am in need of help. My quince is in March of 2010.
I need help with the dance. Do you think you can help? I live over in Wasco...about 3-4 hour drive away from L.A
If you can reply please.
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/01/09

Inez..

I am in need of help. My quince is in March of 2010.
I need help with the dance. Do you think you can help? I live over in Wasco...about 3-4 hour drive away from L.A
If you can reply please.
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/01/09

Sanchez Choreographers would be able to assist you. Our choreographers are assigned by contract and the lead instructor speaks English and Spanish.

Visit our page for more info: Sanchez Decorations

Posted by Candy; updated 11/01/09

HEY MY NAME IS MARI N MY CUZ IS HAVING A QUINCE N WE NEED A choreographer THAT SPEAK BI LINGUAL THAT WHAT WE PEFFER BUT IT DONT REALLY MATTER IF ITS POSSIBLE A GIRL choreographer THATS WHAT WE PEFFER BUT IT DONT MATTER EITHEIR LOLZ N WE WANT 2 DANCE DIFFRENT MUSIC BACHAT CUMBIA JUKE HIP HOP THAT 4 THE SUPRISE DANCE THEN WE WANT TO LEARN A VALCE 2 WE WANT SOM3 ONE THAT WE COULD WORK WIF CUZ SOM3 OF OUR CHAMBELANES DONT NO HW 2 DANCE LOLZ BUT WE R TEACHING THEM SO IF THERE SOME 1 OUT THERE PLEZ REPLAY KAY THANKS
Posted by mari; updated 05/17/10