GOT CHOCOLATE?    

Having a Chocolate Fountain at your next event is an absolute” must have”. People of all ages love chocolate and your guest will be delighted as they cover their favorite dipping items into the warm flowing Belgian chocolate. We offer complimentary marshmallows ...
Posted by Gina; updated 04/22/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/22/10

Quinceanera/Sweet 16 Castle For Sale    

Give your daughter an unforgetable experience and make her feel like a princess on her quinceanera or sweet 16!!!! She will be the envy of all her friends!!! MY DAUGHTER WAS!!! One of a kind, never seen before, custom made wooden castle prop. Its self standing ...
Posted by Diana; updated 04/21/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS-AT YOU    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/21/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - FREE CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

PICTURE PERFECT MEMORIES LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI) FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

NEED CHOREOGRAPHER Located In Or Near SAN DIEGO     (2 replies)

I`m looking for a choreographer to choreograph my quinceanera dances. I will be having two maybe three depending on the price range. I`m on a tight budget so i`m hoping i can work something out with someone. Please reply ASAP.
Posted by Jocy; updated 04/19/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS-AT YOU    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/19/10

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS - PHOTO QUALITY (635DPI)    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/20/10

THE BEST BARTENDING SERVICE FOR YOUR QUINCE-GET 15% OFF    

The best bartending service for your daughter`s special day. Your guest`s will have an amazing time! We offer Professional Bartender`s and Server`s. Packages include: -Professional Bartending Tools -Mobile Bar (Optional) -Custom Drink Menu -Shopping List ...
Posted by Denise; updated 04/20/10

CUSTOM CARICATURE SAVE THE DATE MAGNETS LESS THAN $2/EA     (1 reply)

Custom Caricature Save the Date Small Magnets by Koyal Wholesale - Brand New for 2010! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-288_1210/index.html This package includes 25 Custom 3.5" x 2" Save the Date Magnets and 25 ...
Posted by Emma; updated 04/20/10

MIAMI PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- PHOTO CUBES - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/20/10

QUince    

Ok, so I am also a christian and planning a 15th for my hijada.. We also do not drink nor dance but what we do have is tons of games and danzas. So we get kids from the church and do danzas for GOD and the 15 year old girl gets involved as well. You can play la vibora ...
Posted by Ali; updated 04/20/10

Quicenera Speech    

I have a week until i need the speech for my daughters quince party .I only speak english . Please send me a nice speach in english and spanish thank you.
Posted by wayne ogden; updated 04/17/10

Happyfaces Spider Man, Bat Man, Superman    

Choose from over 75 characters for all occasions, all ages. For happyfaces at your happy places call Lorraine at 952-476-7676 or visit us at happyfaces.biz. Proudly serving the Twin Cities for over 25 years. We are the ones to call for all. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/17/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Bar Mitzvah Fun    

The place to call for all your fortune telling needs. Choose from tarot, palm, aura photos, numerology, hand writing analysis and more. Surprisingly accurate. Add more fun and excitement to your event with readers. Everyone will love it. Give your guests something to ...
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 04/18/10

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 04/18/10

Happyfaces Palm And Tarot Readers St Paul 952-476-7676    

PartyPOP Message Boards Message Boards Bachelorette Post New Message Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Fortune Tellers Report Abuse The place to call for all your fortune telling needs. Choose from tarot, palm, aura photos, numerology, hand writing analysis and more. ...
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 04/18/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/17/10

Happyfaces Backyarigans, Yo Gabba Gabba    

Your one stop shop for fun. We are all about service, all about fun, all about talent. Over 75 characters to choose from including all your favorites. Call Lorraine to get all the details or visit us at happyfaces.biz. Proudly serving the Twin Cities for over 25 years. ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/18/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/18/10

Quinceanera Decorations     (2 replies)

I would like to purchase wholesale quinceanera decorations
Posted by tonya mcafee; updated 04/19/10

Event Fortune Tellers St Paul    

The place to call for all your fortune telling needs. Choose from tarot, palm, aura photos, numerology, hand writing analysis and more. Surprisingly accurate. Add more fun and excitement to your event with readers. Everyone will love it. Give your guests something to ...
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 04/19/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT