FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/29/10

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

16 Anos    

Buscando un local q sea bueno y lindo par ael ano que viene para july por favor necesito lo mas ante posible
Posted by Luz; updated 03/29/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/28/10

CALIFORNIA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (4 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 03/29/10

Help    

My name is ale, and im going to have a 15 party on june 18th and i want to have a poem that expresses me growing into a young women and thanking my family for such a great night and all that they have done for me! please help! thanks.
Posted by ale; updated 03/27/10

Quinceanera    

Hi, My names Agustina my Quinceanera is July 10th 2010. I have no idea what to do with my hair. My hair is long just a little above my waist. It`s thin and dark brown. I have to wear a tiara so my hair has to be partially up. I don`t want all my hair up because my ...
Posted by Agustina Medina; updated 03/27/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/27/10

Merengue    

If your looking for a merengue song you should get mi nina bonita by chino y nacho, mi nina by el torito merengue version Or Get songs by Oro solido. All his songs are good.
Posted by anita; updated 03/27/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Speech/ Poem    

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 03/28/10

LASER ENGRAVED GUITAR KEY CHAINS-AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

We Bring The Coffee House To You!    

LATTE’ 2 A TEA ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! An open espresso, coffee and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Freshly roasted ground beans become smooth, creamy espresso when combined with steamed milk, creates a ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/25/10

TRUE PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVING-AT YOUR EVENT-NATIO    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/25/10

FLORIDA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/25/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/26/10

SATIN BOLTS, OVER 60 COLORS, LESS THAN $3 PER YARD    

Find over 60 colors of satin bolts, 58" x 50yd, at less than $3 per yard at Koyal Wholesale. Just follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-1079_1082/special_event_fabricssatin_bolts_shiny_-_58_x_150_fee.html OVER 60 ...
Posted by Emma; updated 03/26/10

20,000 WEDDING & SPECIAL EVENT SUPPLIES UP TO 60% OFF     (6 replies)

Shop online today http://www.koyalwholesale.com Koyal Wholesale Carries the Hottest Wedding & Party Supplies of 2010-2011: Ostrich Feather Centerpieces Manzanita Trees and Branches Hanging Crystals 2010 Favors and Favor Boxes Organza and Satin Ribbon DJ & ...
Posted by Emma; updated 03/26/10

MIS QUINCE     (6 replies)

MY QINCE ANOS IS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I WANT TO DO A CINDERELLA THEME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND NICE INVITATINS OR CENTER PICES!
Posted by JACKIE; updated 03/26/10

Fushia Satin Napkins Only $1.00 Each    

I sell fushia satin napkins only $1.00 each. Call juanita 562-714-2753 Visit our page for more info: Wedding Godmother
Posted by juanita; updated 03/26/10

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

GREEN SCREEN TRUE INSTANT PHOTOS - 450 PRINTS PER HOUR    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

PicText-INSTANT GRATIFICATION-PHOTOS DELIVERED BY TEXT MESSAGE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...