THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/15/10

PicText - INSTANTLY GET YOUR PHOTO BY SENDING A TEXT MESSAGE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/15/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS-YOUR PHOTO-YOUR BACKGROUND    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/14/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

Quinceanera (sweet 15)    

Candy, can you travel to Bixby Oklahoma?
Posted by Karen; updated 05/14/10

Vals Songs    

Does Anyone Know Of Good Songs To Dance With My Court Im Having All Guys! And I Want Songs That Aren`t Very Commonly Dance For Example Something Like Whitney Houston &Like That.
Posted by VanessaM; updated 05/14/10

Let Us Make Your Event "one To Remember"    

Creative Invitations & Party Favors specializes in theme events. We`re working hard and we hope you enjoy what we take pride in doing. Please continue to view our website, as we are update new products daily. Let us make your party "One To Remember" We ...
Posted by Creative Party; updated 05/13/10

QUINCE SUPPLIES - WHOLESALE - UP TO 60% OFF     (10 replies)

SHOP ONLINE FOR 60% OFF QUINCE SUPPLIES - WWW.KOYALWHOLESALE.COM 1000S OF SUPPLIES! Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale
Posted by Emma; updated 05/13/10

MIAMI PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- PHOTO CUBES - FREE DELIVERY    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/13/10

Need Choreographer     (1 reply)

Need Choreographer near Granada Hills, Ca quinceanera is in July 2010.
Posted by Maria; updated 05/13/10

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS - PHOTO QUALITY (635DPI)    

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

UNIQUE & EXCITING CENTERPIECES & EVENT DESIGN !!    

Parties With Attitude will create unique & custom centerpieces & room design for your Quince or Event. Elegant, fun, funky we do it all and have been for seven years, making clients happy. Our creative staff will work with you to perfect your vision and bring it to ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 05/14/10

Speech/ Poem     (12 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 05/10/10

Mi Quiince (:     (1 reply)

Okaii so im looking for a choreogrpaher thats not to expensive but that will do a good job in mi dance.im dancig alot of mix musik so please contact me iif u know aniibodii or if ur a choreographer!
Posted by liz; updated 05/10/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/11/10

Quinceanera Games    

I am also a Christian, and my quince is coming up and you dont really need to have dancing at a quinceanera you can have fun by doing other things like playing games.
Posted by princess; updated 05/11/10

PHOTO BOOTH - NATIONWIDE - FREE DELIVERY 270-DIGITAL    

Okkk     (1 reply)

NO PUES ..ALGUIEN TIENE IDEA COMO EMPEZAR UN POEMA...DE QUINCEANERA?????
Posted by byanka; updated 05/12/10

I Need Help     (1 reply)

I want to wirte a pome for my mama. I want to tell her this the day of my 15. Can anyone help me por favor
Posted by gloria; updated 05/12/10

I NEAD A QUICEANERA PLANING GUIDE     (2 replies)

Hi my daughter will be fiftheen on september 29 2011 and I need some help with the party.can you help me
Posted by lanena; updated 05/12/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - PROFESSIONAL QUALITY LASER ENGRAVING    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/12/10

PicText-PHOTOS DELIVERED BY TEXT MESSAGE- 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/12/10