Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 07/08/10

Need An Instructor For My Quinceanera    

Hi Im Yazmin. Im Having My Quince in April Of 2011. I Need An instructor who lives in the Los Angeles County. I Need An instrustor who also does the Surpise Dance. Please Contact me at yazmine.ramirez@yahoo.com
Posted by Yazmin; updated 07/07/10

***** 99¢ CANDY TONGS & BULK CANDY BUFFET SCOOPS *****    

***** 99¢ CANDY TONGS & BULK CANDY BUFFET SCOOPS ***** Wholesale candy buffet supplies by Koyal Wholesale! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-1207/index.html Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale
Posted by Emma; updated 07/06/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/07/10

TRUE COLOR PHOTO DOG TAGS AND TIFFANY STYLE CHARMS    

Laser Events is the Premiere Mobile Party Favors Entertainment Company in South Florida. Laser Events comes to your location for Birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Corporate Events, Schools, Colleges, Summer Camps, Sweet 16s, and more. We bring our equipment, computer & ...
Posted by Beth; updated 07/07/10

In Need Of A Quincenera Choreographer     (1 reply)

I live in San Antonio Tx. And in need of a choreographer for my daughters quincenera in Oct. 2010.... Please email me as soon as possible thanks
Posted by Laura; updated 07/07/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/05/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/05/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/06/10

Youtube.com/Quincemusic    

Visit www.youtube/quincemusic for my most recent quince song tracks. Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Productions ~ Quinceanera Music
Posted by Gena; updated 07/06/10

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

*********** $7.99 POMANDERS KISSING BALLS ***********     (3 replies)

Find 6", 8", 12" and 16" flower balls and floral wreaths at Koyal Wholesale! Pomanders (kissing balls, floral balls) - starting as low as $7.99! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-286_1236/index.html Colors ...

******** $9.99 APOTHECARY VASES & CANDY JARS ********     (1 reply)

$9.99 apothecary jars and apothecary vases - perfect for candy buffets or dessert tables Shop online: Http://bit.ly/candybuffet Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-productinfo-category-1207-product-15559/candy_buffet_vases_set_of_3_vases_999_vase_best_seller....

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/02/10

GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/03/10

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

SIZZLING SUMMER SALE - Centerpieces, Favors & MUCH MORE    

All custom designed to your event themes, colors, logos`s and more. Even the most common of themes are uniquely yours. Email me anytime but be sure to check out the website to see some examples of my work you will be glad you did. Click on the Sizzling Sun for ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/03/10

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash    

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/03/10

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash    

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 07/03/10

QUINNCENERA PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/05/10

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/04/10

Quience Madrinas    

Are flowers the only thing the madrinas can carry in there hands for a quincenera ?
Posted by sylvia; updated 07/04/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/05/10