FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS-YOUR PHOTO-YOUR BACKGROUND    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/17/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/16/10

QUINCEANERA AND SWEET 16 INVITATIONS    

I have a big selection of invitations for Quiceanera and Sweet Sixteen Invitations. These are photo invitations. Most of the invitations can be altered to fit your theme. Visit me at Invites by Lizzie. Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie
Posted by LIZ; updated 04/16/10

Need A Quinceanera DJ?     (3 replies)

Need a DJ for your special day? We have DJs in your area who specialize in Quinceaneras. Located in every major U.S. City. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or repy to: keith@rhkentertainment.com Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/15/10

PicText-PHOTOS DELIVERED BY TEXT MESSAGE- 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/15/10

PARTY FAVORS - PHOTO FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/16/10

3 Used Quinceanera Gowns For Sale    

3 Quinceanera Gowns for sale 1. Mariposa Gown~White & Silver Detail Size 8 2. Allure Gown~White & Turquoise Size 8 3. Tiffany Gown~White & Baby Blue Size Lg.  
Posted by Lynny; updated 04/13/10

Hi    

Hi my name is Eva and im looking for a dancing teacher for quinceanera. I live in bayridge brooklyn.
Posted by evangelia velis; updated 04/14/10

I NEED QUINCE DANCE!!!!!QUICK     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Margaret and i live in Concord,CA my QUINCENERA is in August7,2010 and i need a dance fast please ill pay wateva!!!!
Posted by Margaret; updated 04/14/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/14/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/14/10

FLORIDA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT IN 10 SEC    

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

LATTE’ 2 A TEA ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! An open espresso, coffee and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Freshly roasted ground beans become smooth, creamy espresso when combined with steamed milk, creates a ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 04/15/10

Quinceanera Poem/Songs    

Hi Quince Girls. I write beautiful poetry and songs for Quinces. Post your email if you`d like to receive a sample of them. Always willing to share and pass on. Mia :)
Posted by Mia; updated 04/11/10

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

Necesito a un fotografo en la area de Riverside Ca 92503 para el 19 de Junio2010
Posted by ROSIE; updated 04/10/10

My Daughters Quince     (1 reply)

Need an instructor in the redlands, san bernardino area to teach a dance to my daughter and her group
Posted by shannon; updated 04/11/10

Celebrate The Good Times With Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Face Painting, and entertainment arts for business, charities and families in the Minneapolis and St.Paul Area of Minnesota. Ask about clowns, balloon twisters, magicians and more. Lorraine at Happyfaces.biz Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - Face & Body ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/11/10

DAMA DRESSES    

I NEED HELP IAM LOOKING FOR A NAVY BLUE DAMA DRESSES I DONT WANT THEM LONG AND THEY HAVE TO BE UNDER 90 BUCKS MY THEME IS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST BUT I CANT FIND ANY AFFORDABLE DRESSES HERE IN LAS VEGAS
Posted by Brandi; updated 04/11/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Caricatures    

In Minneapolis call Lorraine at happyfaces.biz. Fabulous Event face painters. Proudly serving the Twin Cities for over 25 years. Go with the Pros. Ask about costume characters, balloon twisters, clowns and so much more. Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/12/10

Quinceanera Dresses Used For Sale     (20 replies)

I have a lot of ball gowns like quinceanera dresses for sale they are used Prices range $20-$350
Posted by Hiba; updated 04/13/10

Houston Quinceañeras     (1 reply)

I am a new photography studio on the north side of Houston. I offer very affordable prices and high quality photos. I specialize in digitally enhancing the images to make sure your true beauty is revealed. Since I am just starting out, I am offering a special on ...
Posted by Chris; updated 04/12/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS-AT YOUR EVENT-NATIO    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/12/10

My Damas Dresses!    

I am looking for dama dresss under 50 and there too expensive looking for color black perrferably and i need & of them if you have any contact me ASAP thanks
Posted by daniela; updated 04/12/10

GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS - CAMERA SHUTTER 2 PRINT IN 15 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/13/10