Las Vegas Theme Quinceanera    

HELLO EVERYONE I AM PLANNING A QUINCEANERA FOR MY DAUGHTER IN MAY 2011. THE PARTYS THEME IS LAS VEGAS. I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR THE DECORATIONS. AND PARTY FAVORS. AND ALSO I AM MAKING MY OWN INVITATIONS BUT I NEED HELP TO MAKE IT VEGAS THEMED PAPER. ANY IDEAS ANYONE.
Posted by moma of; updated 04/10/10

Quinceanera Gift     (16 replies)

My daughter has been invited to a classmate`s quince. We plan on giving her money as a gift, but what would be the "appropriate" amount. The girl is a friend of my daughter`s, but not a close friend, or friend of our family. The quince, while stated as a "formal ...
Posted by J; updated 04/10/10

Choreographer     (6 replies)

I am looking for a choreographer to teach us the baile de soprese and the baltz by this week. Anyone?
Posted by alexis; updated 04/08/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/08/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS-AT YOU    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/09/10

PHOTO DOG TAGS - PHOTO FAVORS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/06/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...

PicText - GUESTS PHOTOS DELIVERED TO THEIR CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/07/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 04/07/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/07/10

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday    

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 04/07/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - LASER CUT PHOTO SCULPTURES 270-DIGITAL    

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (5 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 04/08/10

Rhode Island    

Try something different for your next event--have an ice cream truck at your next party, gathering etc. We do all shifts for business related events. Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 04/05/10

Baltz    

What if my daughter is having a chambelan but is only being accompanied by damas. Can they still dance the baltz?
Posted by selena; updated 04/05/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/04/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS-AT YOUR EVENT-BOCA RATON    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/05/10

Free Quinceranera Planning Guide     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by sandy garcia; updated 04/05/10

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Im having my quince on august 21st; and my colors are guava, hot pink, and yellow. My theme is like the old days, when queen elizabeth lived, fancy gowns, etc. And also mardi grass. But, i have no idea what to put at centerpieces, and the perfect dresses for my court.
Posted by Alexiss; updated 04/05/10

QUINCENERA     (1 reply)

Can you please send me a quincenera catalog? Does anybody know where I can get a free catalog that includes dresses, favors, decortaction, etc?
Posted by MARIA; updated 04/05/10

Quince Guide     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of the quince guide. Thank you!!
Posted by Jacque; updated 04/05/10

Quinceanera    

Well im having a quinceanera on july 10 but i need someone that can shows us how to dance the vals and the suprise dance (: please can anyone that knws how to show dances help mee pleasee (:
Posted by Andrea; updated 04/05/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO - CLICK FOR SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/05/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES