BIRTHDAY CANDLES - PERSONALIZED!

Weddings Are Fun carries Personalized Birthday Candles decorated with a festive confetti design! This makes a wonderful birthday gift to that special someone! Our Personalized Birthday Candle is personalized with the guest of honor`s name and birth date.

We also carry Personalized Birthday Countdown Candles. This makes a wonderful keepsake birthday candle for a new baby! Let them burn down their first gift, year after year, until they reach age 18.

We also carry Personalized Candle Favors that are personalized and decorated with real flowers, leaves and sea shells.

Give your loved one a photo candle for their birthday! Send us your favorite scanned photo, and we can have it placed on one of our photo candles that they will treasure!

Customer comments:
"We purchased the photo candles for our wedding party. They came out beautifully, and they were personalized also! I can`t wait to give them to my bridesmaids! I loved them so much that I purchased one for myself. I also purchased the larger ones for a gift for our parents." Kelly F., Sayville, NY.

And, we also carry unique favors including personalized rotating birthday pens to give your guests!

Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. You’ll find our birthday candles listed under the page with “Wedding Candles.”

Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors

Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 05/29/08