13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 03/19/09

Superheros Costumes Characters Clowns St Paul Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/19/09

DISNEY PRINCESSES Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS! You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that themes are no problem - everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/19/09

Something New For Parties!    

Swazzle offers professional and entertaining puppet shows at competitive prices! Click here for more information: http://www.swazzle.com/parties.html Visit our page for more info: Swazzle~Party Puppet Shows
Posted by Swazzle; updated 03/19/09

I Need Wwe Raw Party Stuff    

I need party stuff for my little boy.i can`t find it any where.so can you help.need all the wwe raw party stuff.
Posted by gwen; updated 03/19/09

Chair Massage 4 Your Party!    

Chair massage is an excellent party-pleaser! Have 5,10,15 0r 20 minute sessions with a professional, insured, and licensed massage therapist! You will be the talk of the town the next day! Multiple therapists are available. You won`t be sorry! Visit our page for ...
Posted by Jennifer Hardy; updated 03/19/09

Cinderella Impersonator In Kck     (1 reply)

Can anyone tell me of a cinderella impersonator in Kansas City, Ks? Looking for my daughter who will be 3 in April. I just need a quick stop in from cinderella to say hello and happy bday. Thanks.
Posted by Kate; updated 03/18/09

14th Birthday    

Hey. I`m turning 14 in a few weeks and i dont no what to do. I want to have a party with a couple of people like 8 or so. I already invited 7. The thing is i really have like no idea on what to do. It cant be expensive and there are too many people to go to a movie in ...
Posted by Angela; updated 03/18/09

BIRTHDAY INTERACTIVE CUSTOM FLiPBOOKS FOR ALL    

DOUBLE DUTY FAVOR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY Have your birthday party be the talk of the town! Our mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests at your party will have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and best ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 03/18/09

Can't Find The Entertainment You Need For Your Party?    

Still looking for that costumed character, princess, clown, magician for your party? Have you search all over the internet, yellow pages, bulletin boards, etc to no avail? If your party is within a 40 mile radius of a major city, we can help you. We have ...
Posted by Keith; updated 03/19/09

AWESOME BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS! You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that themes are no problem - everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/19/09

Clowns & Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 03/19/09

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 03/19/09

Give Your Kid An Unforgettable Birthday Party!!    

We are All In One Fun Parties & Inflatables, LLC A Mom owned and operated company! 636-614-9597 www.all-in-one-fun.com We have everything you need to throw an unbelievably fun kids party! Bounce Houses and Inflatable slides, deluxe theme parties for boys or girls, ...
Posted by Stacie; updated 03/19/09

CLOWNS, FT WALTON BCH AREA, 32433-32462, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS & CHARACTERS FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/18/09

CLOWNS, 32439-32559, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS & CHARACTERS FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Sweet 16    

Im looking for a place forf a sweet 16 in new york where we can dance and for about 30 people but so that its not too expensive
Posted by Niki; updated 03/17/09

Wanted: Disney Princess For Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I`m looking all over for a Disney Princess to come to my daughters 4th birthday party and do face painting or....ANYTHING!! Just an appearance would be a wonderful surprise, but I can`t find anything in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater/Tampa Bay area of FL. I`ve searched ...
Posted by Carol; updated 03/18/09

CHILDREN'S PARTIES,32401-32413, 32444 PANAMA ICTY, FL    

CLOWNS, 32401-32413, 32444, FLORIDA    

Disney Princess Imporsanators    

I am looking for the disney impersonators for my daughters 3rd birthday party on May 30 in Kansas City, Missouri. let me know if you know of any. Thank you, Cynthia Campos
Posted by cynthia; updated 03/18/09

BBQ Grill Cook    

I`m looking for a person in Northern NJ to come to my daughters party in May 2009 and handle the grilling for the party. We will provide all the food.
Posted by Ivette; updated 03/18/09

Birthday Themes Never A Problem!    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/18/09

Critterman's Animal Shows    

Are you looking for a Reptile & Bird show. For all events for children and family in Florida. Birthdays are Critterman`s Specialty. Fort Myers, Naples, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, WE come to your location. Www.critterman.itgo.com Visit our page for more info: Reptile ...
Posted by Richard; updated 03/18/09

Critterman's Reptile & Bird Show 239-573-6767    

Traveling to Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Miami, all of Florida. Www.critterman.itgo.com Visit our page for more info: Reptile & Friends Live Pet Shows~animal Parties
Posted by Richard; updated 03/18/09