Mickey Mouse Custome     (4 replies)

I am looking to rent a Mickey Mouse or Disney clubhouse character custome for my son`s 1st birthday party in Chula Vista, CA (4/2009). PLEASE REPLY HERE.
Posted by VIANEY; updated 03/17/09

HAWAII HAWAII ADULT ADULT ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT HI    

. . . HAWAII HAWAII ADULT ADULT ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT HI..WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 03/17/09

FACE PAINTING CLOWNS, FT WALTON BEACH, FL    

FACE PAINTING, BALLOON TWISTING, MAGIC AND AGE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/17/09

Anniversary Party    

I am looking for a hall - a large room - to fit about 150 to 200 people. I will bring food and drink and music, etc. The couple will have guests from NY and NJ. I`m not familiar with the area but I`m guessing that we would need a place that is easy to get to. Thanks!
Posted by Nancy Velez; updated 03/17/09

I Would Love To Help You With Centerpieces & Favors For    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/17/09

Candy Land, Broadway, Sports Themes & MORE    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Birthdays You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/17/09

MAGICAL CLOWNS, FT WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

FACE PAINTING, BALLOON TWISTING, MAGIC AND AGE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Dora The Explorer Rental     (1 reply)

I live in Portland, Oregon and I am looking for a adult size Dora costume or someone who will come to my daughter`s party dressed as Dora.
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/17/09

3 Year Old Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for character inpersonator, DORA THE EXPLORER in Rochester, ny. Please i`am having no luck the party is 03-28-2009.
Posted by Lybia ; updated 03/17/09

LOOK AT THIS!!    

Buckboard has the best food and your guests will talk about the food you served for a long time!!! Visit our page for more info: Buckboard Catering
Posted by Diane; updated 03/17/09

KOO KOO THE CLOWN, FT WALTON BEACH, FL    

ANNA BANANA THE CLOWN, FT WALTON, BEACH, FL    

KAPPY THE CLOWN, FT WALTON BEACH, FL    

WAINBO THE CLOWN, FT WALTON BEACH, FL    

NJ Affordable Sweet 16 Photographers    

Professional Photographer & Novelty Photo booth Printouts -We can Take Unlimited Photos of your Guests & Groups Photos! -Printing of photos on site in B/W - Unlimited -Also we can offer you full color photo DVDs After the event! -And Free Online Hosting of all ...
Posted by Nick; updated 03/17/09

NJNYPromDj & Photographers!    

Surround Sound Entertainment LLC. In NJ!!! Offering Your All Inclusive Package: - DJ/MC & Professional Photographer - Up to 5 hours - Pre-Planning (unlimited) - Professional Dancers & Motivators - Requests (100,000 Songs) - Music Updated weekly! - Legal Music & ...

For Clowns Magic Balloon Twisters Minneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/17/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/17/09

Trackless Train     (1 reply)

I am looking for a trackless train rental for a children`s birthday party in Atlanta, GA in the Buckhead area for a Saturday afternoon.
Posted by Catherine; updated 03/17/09

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN-PARTIES    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! **************************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/16/09

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! We also offer singing Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid. This is a deluxe show ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

Hawaiian Dancers - Luau Theme Party - Toronto, ON    

The warm weather is almost here! Complete your Hawaiian Luau themed party with a polynesian dance show! Let us entertain you! Visit our page for more info: Hula San Village Dance Troupe
Posted by Glenn Jr. Samar; updated 03/16/09

Kids Parties High Energy Entertainment - Arizona    

Surround Sound Entertainment LLC. In Arizona!!! Offering Your All Inclusive Package: - DJ/MC & Professional Photographer - Up to 4 hours - Pre-Planning - Professional Dancers & Motivators - Requests (100,000 Songs) - Music Updated weekly! - Legal Music & Radio ...