Mickey Mouse Custome

I am looking to rent a Mickey Mouse or Disney clubhouse character custome for my son`s 1st birthday party in Chula Vista, CA (4/2009).

PLEASE REPLY HERE.
Posted by VIANEY; updated 01/24/09

TRY WWW.KIDDICITY.COM . WE, HAVE MANY CHARACTERS AVAILABLE FOR NATIONWIDE RENTALS. WE, PAY FOR THE SHIPPING TO YOU AND ADD A PARTY CD TO EVRY RENTAL FOR FREE.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 02/20/09

Did u find a mickey character for rent. I am looking for one here in ca for my sons party too
Posted by oby; updated 03/17/09

Hello! Yes, I found a company called PARTY PLAY PALS here in San Diego (Oceanside). An entretainer, dressed as Mickey will be coming to my son`s birthday party. He has an assistant and they do games, facepainting, etc. So it is perfect! My son`s birthday party is on April 25th. Feel free to check in with me to see how it went.

I also found a company in the east coast who ships customes for the weekend for a great price. I don`t have their information handy but I will post it later on when I find it.
I also recommend the following website to order party supplies at great prices: . I got most of my party supplies from them and they are great! Search and compare other websites and they are truly the best. I received my products the very same week I ordered them (and I even chose the cheapest handling fee!--priority shipping). I will continue buying from them in the future.

:-)
Posted by VIANEY; updated 03/17/09

OBY. The rental is something like $100 plus shipping and handling (to my zip (91910) is $88. Again, you get the cutome on a Friday and you get it for the weekend. Ship it back on Monday. :-) I would have gone with them but I couldn`t get anybody from my family to dress up. Everyone wants to enjoy the party, you know. I would have done it but my baby would be looking for mommy, you know? lol
Anyway, I think I will rent from them for my son`s christening.
Posted by VIANEY; updated 03/17/09