Dora Visitor For 3yr Old Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We would like Dora to visit our 3yr old birthday party located in Midlothian, VA. The party is Sunday, April 19th from 1 til 3. If anyone has an adult costume to rent that would be great, but I haven`t been able to locate one. We are willing to hire someone to come in ...
Posted by Autum; updated 04/07/09

Elmo Party     (2 replies)

I am also looking for an Elmo to appear at my daughters second birthday party in May 2009. I live in the Rochester NY area and can`t find anyone who will come and perfom. Does anyone know anyone!!!??? Thanks Candi
Posted by Candi; updated 04/07/09

ELMO RENTAL     (1 reply)

I live in Orlando, FL and I need an Elmo for my son`s birthday. Does anyone have any referrals? Thanks!
Posted by Jeannie; updated 04/07/09

3 Year Old Birthday     (2 replies)

I am looking to hire a Mickey Mouse person to stop by my child`s birthday party being held at his school in Georgia. Can someone advise if they can do this or not in my area? Thank you.
Posted by Keisha; updated 04/07/09

Sponge Bob     (3 replies)

What is the the price to have sponge bob come to a birthday party?
Posted by linda; updated 04/07/09

Dora The Explorer     (2 replies)

I need a dora the explorer character at my daughters 3 b day. I live in texas, about 1 hr from san antonio texas. Is there anyone in my area
Posted by christina melcho; updated 04/07/09

MUST SEE Candyland Them Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Wonderful Candyland theme centerpieces, favors and more! Must See! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 04/07/09

HONOLULU FEMALE DANCER HONOLULU FEMALE DANCERS HI HI    

. . HONOLULU FEMALE DANCER HONOLULU FEMALE DANCERS HI HI. . . WWW.HONOLULUSTRIPPERS.COM...808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 04/07/09

HONOLULU MALE DANCER HONOLULU MALE DANCERS HAWAII HI HI    

. HONOLULU MALE DANCER HONOLULU MALE DANCERS HI HI . HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM...808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 04/07/09

Disney Princess Impersonator     (2 replies)

I am looking for a disney princess impersonator( Belle, snow white, Cinderella) to come to my daughters 6 year old Birthday party. We live in Brandywine,MD., close to Waldorf and Upper Marlboro.
Posted by natalie; updated 04/07/09

Caricatures Make A Great Party Favor    

For a Limited time REDUCED RATES for caricature parties. Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by Raycasso; updated 04/07/09

Dora The Explorer To Vist My Daughtes 3rd B-Day     (3 replies)

Im trying to find a dora to make an appearance at my daughtes 3rd birthday party for the end of may 2009
Posted by brandi; updated 04/07/09

Need Elmo Costume     (1 reply)

Need a elmo costume to rent or buy in stuart, fl
Posted by toney; updated 04/07/09

Scooby Doo Party     (1 reply)

I am looking to throw a Scooby Doo party for my daughter this June in San Antonio, TX. I`d love for the characters to make a visit in the Mystery Van. Does anyone do this???
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/07/09

Trackless Train Ride    

Please help. I need a trackless train for my daughters birthday party. Ithe location is Leakesville, MS
Posted by Lakesha Hopson; updated 04/06/09

Debut Party Program Script    

Could you please help me with script for a debut party program? i urgently need it for next week. I`d really appreciate your help. Thanks!
Posted by ivy; updated 04/06/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/06/09

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t ...

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN PARTY    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We offer: Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Tink, ...

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! We also offer singing Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid. This is a deluxe show ...

TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN, SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

THEMES, THEMES & MORE THEMES     (1 reply)

All pictures are just examples - not what you are limited to email me anytime! Happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Unique Birthday Centerpieces, Favors & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to create elegant & unique centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays! All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may see ...

7 Year Old Birthday Games     (1 reply)

One good game for a 7 yr old birthday party is scavenger unting just around the house or outside. Get items like small stuffed aninmals or fruits, and print out identical sheets of clues as to what the object is and where to find it. Also you can buy cheap makeup sets ...
Posted by Aud; updated 04/07/09