Use Local Costumed Characters For Your Party

Who would you rather have: someone local to your community or someone who will fly across the country and overcharge you for your party?

We have "LOCAL" contacts who perform as costumed characters in your city or town.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 02/10/06

Just so you know, we don`t "fly across the country" to do parties. That would be idiotic. We use local performers who live in the city where the party is taking place. Before you post slanderous statements online, you might want to consult with your attorney to find out what libel laws are in effect which govern statements made within advertising. I have, and it`s pretty clear to me that your previous statement constitutes grounds for a legal proceeding. I would recommend caution in the future. Thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by jeff; updated 02/11/06

Jeff,

For some reason you seem to have this grandiose idea that I am referring to you. First of all, I have no idea who you are or what company you represent. The posting is based upon calls I receive from clients who had out of town vendors drop them at the last minute.

Obviously, you feel threatened for some reason in which there is no reference to you whatsoever. But tell me why you have sent me emails trying to subscribe to my newsletter because I just check my subscriber list and you show up as requesting info. Hmmmm. Please don`t bother me with nonsense.

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 02/11/06