Elmo Character For Birthday Party In Sacramento Californ

I need an Elmo charater for my babies 2nd birthday party on May 1st in Saramento, California. I just found one person so far who is charging $215 per hr. I find this real pricy. Looking for someone affordable. I would like him to entertain the kids with some activities and have fun.
Posted by Dipali; updated 02/18/10

Try www.charactercostumerental.org . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep.

Posted by tony; updated 03/01/10

Kid Party Rental! Hire Clown Rent Pony Elmo Dora Princess Character (BEST in Bay Area Since 1994 ~!)
Date: 2012-12-21, 5:42PM PST
Qv3w9-3443262891@serv.craigslist.org[?]
If you are looking for a great San Jose,Berkeley Marin or San Francisco Children`s Party to Hire a Clown for Kid`s Birthday Party or rent a Dora Explorer, Elmo or Princess Character for Children`s Birthday Party (or Spongebob, Sesame Street, Yo Gabba Gabba, etc) we have the BEST kid`s party character costumes available! You can have one of our fun Kid`s Party Characters come to your home for 1 or 2 hours and do a show, or you can rent the Kid`s Party Character Costume and we can ship it right to your door! We have everything you need for a great kid`s birthday party, including characters, clowns, bouncehouses, friendly Palo Alto, Menlo Park, San Jose and San Francisco Bay Area Pony Rides and Petting Zoo Rentals for Kid`s Party, magicians and more! Our friendly and professional staff will do all the set up for the pony & zoo, and take care of all the cleaning up afterwards. Funfactoryparties.com has been the leader in San Jose and San Francisco Bay Area Kid`s Birthday Party Clowns and Children`s Birthday Characters for over 20 years! Our NEW item is TRACKLESS TRAIN RENTALS FOR KID`S PARTIES! We also have great Magicians for Kid`s Party and Magic Shows for Children`s Birthday Parties Our Professional children`s birthday party magicians are EXPERTS at making your child feel special on their birthday, and giving all the kids a super Magic Show! Rent one of our Kid`s Party Bouncehouses, Inflatable Super Water Slide Rentals for kids, or Combo Jumpers It`s easy to have a great kid`s birthday party, you can take care of everything in one phone call. All your party needs in one easy place! Voted # 1 by Parents! You can also Rent a Fremont, Newark or Sunnyvale Kid`s Party Character Mascot Costume like Elmo, Dora, Spongebob or Yo Gabba Gabba to be delivered to your home in time for your next party. 3 day Kid`s Party Character Costume Rental only $125!/

See us online at FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM or call toll free 888 501 4FUN (4386)

Clowns / Magicians / Costume Characters / Balloon twisting / Face painting / Cotton candy machines / Popcorn machines / Snow-cone / Bouncehouse /Carnival games /Dunk Tanks / Princess parties / Puppet shows / Kid`s Party

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by JEFF; 12/21/12
Posted by JEFF; updated 12/21/12