Elmo    

I`m looking to rent a Elmo costumes for my twins 4th birthday,I live in Nebraska and would like to find one around Nebraska?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/22/10

What Happenned ToBrobee's Performance???     (8 replies)

My daughter hired the Brobee character from Fun Factory. According to the website there are planned activities such as a parade, games & gifts for the children. The characters came late and stood in the driveway 10 minutes as if we were supposed to tell them what to do....
Posted by Debi Ferguson; updated 04/22/10

GOT CHOCOLATE?    

Having a Chocolate Fountain at your next event is an absolute” must have”. People of all ages love chocolate and your guest will be delighted as They cover their favorite dipping items into the warm flowing Belgian chocolate. We offer complimentary marshmallows ...
Posted by Gina; updated 04/22/10

Party Favor Supplies    

Need colorful small, med or large bags for take home gifts from the birthday party. Check out www.celloinabag.com/mary for your party supplies  
Posted by Rev Mary Riley; updated 04/22/10

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAG-AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/22/10

RHODE ISLAND--Ice Cream Truck    

Have an ice cream truck at your next party, event, etc Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 04/22/10

HELP! Mickey Mouse Characters NC??     (1 reply)

I am trying to plan my little girl`s birthday party (she will be 2) and our theme is mickey mouse. Well I am looking for a mickey mouse impersonator or character, even maybe a costume that looks real to rent. If anyone has any suggestions or knows any businesses that ...
Posted by Amber; updated 04/21/10

Wanted...Cinderella For Hire    

I live in Elizabeth City, NC. I am looking for Cinderella for my daughters 3rd birthday party.
Posted by Terresa Lunsford; updated 04/21/10

Daughter 2nd Birthday     (1 reply)

Looking for a dora entertainer in the maryland area 4 my daughter`s 2nd birthday party.
Posted by kim; updated 04/21/10

Need A Minnie Mouse Character     (2 replies)

I need a Minnie Mouse Character for my daughters first birthday party. On March 21st. The party will be in Naugatuck, CT. Please contact me if you provide this service of service similar to kids birthday parties in this area.
Posted by Tali; updated 04/21/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/21/10

Debut Program    

Please send me a sample of debut program
Posted by lea; updated 04/22/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS-AT YOUR EVENT-NATIO    

PROFESSIONAL HAWAII STRIPPERS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT IN HI    

. . PROFESSIONAL HAWAII STRIPPERS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT IN HAWAII . WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM 808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 04/21/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/20/10

Clowns In Camerillo    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/21/10

Balloon Twisters In Ventura    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/21/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT IN 10 SEC    

Mickey Mouse For Party     (1 reply)

Was anyone able to find a Mickey Mouse for Minneapolis, MN? I`d LOVEEEE one for my sons 1st birthday and am having the hardest time finding one!
Posted by Mandie; updated 04/21/10

Brobee    

I attend this party and was very dissapointed with the performance of both brobee and the "assistant". They did not try to involve the kids in any activites..brobee stood there waiting for the kids to come up to him and once they did he only played air paddy cake and ...
Posted by Janine; updated 04/21/10

Ariel Little Mermaid Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Ariel Little Mermaid Character in the Hudson Valley Region. I live in Chester and want to have her for my daughters 5th birthday party to entertain. Please advise if you know any places in this area that do this. Thanks.
Posted by Kim; updated 04/21/10

Fun Factory Brobee = NO GOOD    

I attended the birthday party without my children and Brobee was late! When they did get there, he stood in the front yard like he was waiting for the kids to run up to him. Once he got into the backyard, his assistant (who looked like she hadn`t showered or brushed ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/21/10

Juicy Couture Centerpieces & Favors    

And a sale ! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 04/21/10

Cheerleader Candy Poem     (1 reply)

I looked over the web and wasn`t able to find a good Cheer Spirit gift Candy Poem for Competition So... PAYDAY is here; Show no Fear; It`s time to CHEER The (Teamname) will be M*AZING! a STARBURSTing Team!. Your RED HOTS! So connect the DOTS & do those Flip-Flops ...
Posted by zzzlpr; updated 04/21/10

CANDY BUFFET / DESSERT TABLE SUPPLIES - WHOLESALE PRICES    

Candy Buffet Supplies by Koyal Wholesale - perfect to create your custom dessert table, candy buffet, and candy bar! Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-1207/candy_buffet_supplie.html Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/21/10