Amethyst Productions    

Entertainment for ALL occasions! We offer a wide variety of fun entertainment that will make your event a SMASH HIT!! Marilyn Monroe lookalikes, stand up comics, psychics, singing telegrams, belly dancers, face painters/balloon artists, kids entertainment & MUCH ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/19/10

Elmo Character    

I need an Elmo character to attend my grandson`s second birthday party scheduled for July 11 in Cobb County Georgia.
Posted by Wanda Sticker; updated 04/19/10

Yo Gabba Gabba Characters!     (1 reply)

I am looking for yo gabba gabba characters for hire for my sons 1st birthday, on May 22,2010.
Posted by Vanessa; updated 04/19/10

Elmo Impersonator Needed For 2nd Birthay - November     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo character visit for my daughter`s 2nd birthday. I am located in Tampa,FL...any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Party is in November. Thanks!!
Posted by Brigitte; updated 04/19/10

Face Painters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/19/10

Ma Babygurl Turnin Three Wants Dora @ Her Party...    

Hi my name is shanell I`m throwin ma babygurl birthday party She turnin three and she loves dora Is it any chance that she can have dora the expoler come to her Party july 17 in brooklyn newyork 11224.....
Posted by shanell; updated 04/19/10

13 Year Old Birthday Parties!!     (9 replies)

My 13th birthday is oming up soon! Does anyone have any really fun ideas? If any1 needs help for their party do what i did last year. It works so well! I had a sleepover party (all girls) and i told everyone to come at 4:00pm with funky hairstyles. But what they ...
Posted by toxicBunny; updated 04/18/10

Face Painters Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/18/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 04/18/10

18th Debut Sample Program    

Please sendthe sample of 18th debut program
Posted by nieva; updated 04/18/10

Event Face Painters 952-476-7676 Happyfaces    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/18/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/19/10

Fortune Telling For Parties And Special Events     (4 replies)

Fortune Tellers - Tarot Card Readers - Analyze and mesmerize! People have been fascinated by meanings and events surrounding their lives, and by fortune telling. Our Readers bring this entertainment to you in a fun, fast way. Let us entertain you! Fortune Telling ...
Posted by Pamela; updated 04/19/10

Balloon Twisters In San Pedro    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/16/10

Singing Telegrams In Long Beach    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/16/10

Happyfaces Fabulous Event Face Painters    

Choose from over 75 characters for all occasions, all ages. For happyfaces at your happy places call Lorraine at 952-476-7676 or visit us at happyfaces.biz. Proudly serving the Twin Cities for over 25 years. We are the ones to call for all. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/17/10

Debut Program Script    

Can u help me this june its my cousin`s debut can you pls. Give me a debut program script the theme of her debut is chinese anime Thanks, Stef
Posted by stefannie; updated 04/17/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/16/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 04/17/10

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 04/17/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 04/17/10

Happyfaces Elmo, Dora, Sponge Bob 952-476-7676    

Your one stop shop for fun. We are all about service, all about fun, all about talent. Over 75 characters to choose from including all your favorites. Call Lorraine to get all the details or visit us at happyfaces.biz. Proudly serving the Twin Cities for over 25 years. ...

GREEN SCREEN FANTASY PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...