FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/15/10

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/15/10

50+1 Birthday Party    

I need some help...we missed our mother-in-laws 50th birthday last year (5 kids and spouses and all missed it). Okay so we want a 50+1 party, anyone have ideas of balloons anything else??? I can have a banner made by our local office supply store, but need some ideas.
Posted by jen; updated 06/14/10

Plz Help    

Its my 13th birthday party soon and most of my friends have had a really cool birthday parties and so i just wont to have a awesome party with girls and boys then have some girls sleep the only thing is my littler brother is having his party the same day. I just wont ...
Posted by eleisha; updated 06/15/10

LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVERS - AT YOUR EVENT - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVER DOG TAGS * * * * Combining our green screen and laser engraving technology,...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/14/10

Balloon Twisters In Thousand Oaks    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/15/10

Pooh, Tigger, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, & Backyardigans    

We take the worry out of entertaining at your event. Our top-of-the-line costumes and entertainers have drawn rave reviews and we pride ourselves in making your next event the best ever. We specialize in fun and entertainment for the whole family with Cartoon ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 06/14/10

Dora, Diego, Sponge Bob, Elmo, Mickey & Minnie Mouse    

What ever your child`s favorite Cartoon Character, we are sure to have them! We have the most popular and highly requested cartoon character for all your event and party needs, just to name a few … Scooby Doo, Blues Clues, Spiderman, Strawberry Shortcake, ...

Clowns, Face Painters, Cartoon Characters, Balloon Artis    

No party or event is too big or too small, we can do it all. We can make your child’s dream come true by having their favourite character be a part of their party. Our entertainment and party activities are top notch. We specialize in fun and entertainment for the ...

Children's Entertainment In Simi Valley    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/14/10

Facepainters In Simi Valley    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/14/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

Austin Texas Custom Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, And More!    

Custom 100% Homemade Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Cake Pops, Brownies, any many more desserts! Order your custom creation today! We Serve : Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Kyle, Buda, Bastrop, Hutto, Taylor, Leander, and all surrounding areas! Visit ...
Posted by Gimme Some Sugar; updated 06/14/10

STAR WARS,IRONMAN,BATMAN - San Bernardino    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/14/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/13/10

Script For 7roses,7 Ballons,7 Candles     (1 reply)

Please send me a script for 7 roses,7ballons and 7 candles.thank you
Posted by lailanie santos; updated 06/13/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Birthday Party    

Hi my name is Tyronda and I`m looking for yo gabba gabba characters for my son party in august 2010 if you have information please let me know I`m in minneapolis,mn
Posted by Tyronda; updated 06/13/10

Costume Characters, Dora, Sponge Bob Minneapolis    

Event face painting is here. Choose from full face or cheek art. Call the pros at 952-476-7676. Ask about clowns, balloon twisters and more. Serving the Twin Cities Metro Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - Characters For Children's Party
Posted by Lorraina; updated 06/14/10

Birthday Party Fun 952-476-7676 Magic    

Event face painting is here. Choose from full face or cheek art. Call the pros at 952-476-7676. Ask about clowns, balloon twisters and more. Serving the Twin Cities Metro Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - Face & Body Painting
Posted by Lorraina; updated 06/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVERS - AT YOUR EVENT - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVER DOG TAGS * * * * Combining our green screen and laser engraving technology,...

Rhode Island    

For your next event or party, try an ice cream truck.visit our website for photos of events and more info. Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 06/14/10

Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, Spiderman, Blues Clues    

NEW PACKAGES WITH LOWER PRICES TO FIT YOUR NEEDS! Make your child`s dream a reality with their favorite cartoon character at their next party or event. We carry a wide variety of characters from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Mickey & Minnie, Pooh & Tigger, Sponge Bob, ...

Elmo, Cookie Monster, Mickey & Minnie, Pooh & Tigger    

Let us bring your party to life with one of our many cartoon characters. We carry a wide variety of characters from Strawberry Shortcake, Nemo, Lighting McQueen, Blues Clues, Scobby Doo, Spiderman and many more…. A costumed character is an excellent way to get ...

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...