TRUE PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER DOG TAGS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/01/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/30/10

Birthday Prayer     (3 replies)

I want a sample prayer script on a 7 year old birthday party
Posted by josie pineda; updated 06/30/10

GUEST'S PHOTO ENGRAVED ON A DOG TAG IN 14 SECONDS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

18th Debut Speech    

Help me what speech i can give to my daughter on her debut
Posted by annette salazar; updated 07/01/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Posted by Kyle; updated 06/29/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...

Sweet 16 Party Place    

I live in houston near the spring branch area and i was wondering if their were any places to rent out for the night that`s not to expensive. More between 200-500 dollars. Thanks.
Posted by Imani; updated 06/30/10

WHOLESALE CHARGER PLATES - GOLD & SILVER CHARGERS $1.67     (2 replies)

Gold & Silver chargers for $1.67 each at Koyal Wholesale Follow this link to shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-286_1232/index.html Find bulk chargers, wholesale chargers, bulk gold chargers, cheap gold chargers, bulk charger plates, ...
Posted by Emma; updated 06/30/10

14th Birthday    

Im turning 14 in November and i live in Los angeles didnt have a 13 birthday party but i`ve had one every single other age wanna have a dj party and invite girls and guys but i dont want them to be grinding and stuff in front of my mom that would be awkward! any ideas ...
Posted by Girlie; updated 06/30/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - FREE CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

Miley Cyrus Look Alike Or Character    

Looking for something new to do as entertainment for your party? Look no further. We have the perfect Miley Cyrus or other popular teen look alikes and characters for your child`s birthday party or special event. She can come surprise your party guests dressed to look ...
Posted by patrice; updated 06/30/10

Birthday    

I`m Chance and my birthday is coming up in july. I`m going to be 11 and i have no clue what to do. Please help! i need ideas.
Posted by Chance; updated 06/30/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Posted by Kyle; updated 06/28/10

Princess Tiana Character NEEDED!    

Lookin for a beautiful Black Princess to play Princess Tiana at my daughters 2nd brthday party. Party will be held in the Oceanside, CA area. Anyone know where I may find one? URGENT! Party is to be held July 10th!
Posted by Jasmine; updated 06/29/10

SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ON 60 INCH SCREEN    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ONTO A 60 INCH SCREEN * * * * AS PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FOR YOUR ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/29/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/29/10

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 23 years in customer service satisfaction! Our website is updated weekly with new ...

STAR WARS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO,PRINCESS,CLOWN-Inland Empire    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we have done over 60,000 children`s parties since 1987. We are unsurpassed in excellence and service. We offer Beautiful Princesses ...

**THE FROG PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTER****    

Now introducing the Princess Frog or Frog Princess character. ***Limited service area: SGV, Parts: Inland Empire and most of Orange County*** Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part ...

BIG 16 In September    

I need a party place , budget wise , im pretty flexible . It needs to have an open area , and it needs an area where people can sit and have fun talking . About 45 ppl ? The place has to be in Flushing New York . HELP !
Posted by chanlin; updated 06/29/10

TIANA CHARACTER NEEDEd    

Hello everyone, I AM IN NEED OF A PRINCESS TIANA CHARACTER FOR MY DAUGHTER`S 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY ON AUGUST 7,2010 IN FRAMINGHAM MA.PLEASE IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE OR YOU CAN DO IT LET ME KNOW
Posted by Corinn; updated 06/29/10