Singing Telegrams In Westlake Village    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/14/10

FULL COLOR CHARMS & DOG TAGS - 4 HOURS ONLY $750    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/14/10

Hannah Montana    

I`m looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters birthday party on September 11, 2010 in buford GA. Please call me with information so I can plan accuratly. Thank you in advance!
Posted by abby McCullough; updated 07/13/10

Kids Birthday Party Characters     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of a Shaggy and Scooby character for hire in the Indianapolis Indiana area. I also need a Cinderella and/or Belle character for the same part of July 24, 2010. Please help!
Posted by Sherry; updated 07/13/10

FULL COLOR THERMAL PHOTO FAVORS - 4 HOURS ONLY $750    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/13/10

BAR BAT MITZVAH FULL COLOR DOG TAGS - 4 HRS $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/13/10

Mini Golf For Golf Birthday Party    

Putt Putt golf is always a favorite among kids and adults. Our custom made 9 hole miniature golf is designed to be challenging, fun and portable; in each hole you are required to complete a different obstacle while you try to negotiate the ball through bridges, ...
Posted by mex; updated 07/12/10

Video Game/Pizza Party With THE GAMERS BOX For Just $99!    

Pizza party in the park with The Gamers Box! For a limited time you can book an awesome video game/pizza party with The Gamers Box for just $99 plus tax. The Gamers Box is the ultimate multiplayer video game experience. 8 Xbox 360 systems 8 high definition LCD ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 07/12/10

FULL COLOR THERMAL PHOTO FAVORS - 4 HOURS ONLY $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/12/10

13 Year Old Girl PARTY    

I am turning 13 on friday the 13th in August... Im having it at this lake/park and my mom want to do a bunch of games but they are kinda chessy.. I want it to be a super fun party without being cheesy... Boys and girls are coming and both sides of the family I really ...
Posted by Unknown; updated 07/12/10

Clowns In Redondo Beach    

Entertaining clowns & characters for your child`s birthday party! Mention that you saw us on the internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/13/10

Balloon Twisters In Redondo Beach    

Fabulous Balloon Twisters & facepainters. Get both items for the price of one!! Mention the Internet & you get a discount! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/13/10

Need Batman Super Hero    

I need Batman Impersonator for a 5 yr old
Posted by Terri Fancher; updated 07/13/10

Disney Princess Appearance     (1 reply)

I was watching the news a couple of months ago and I remember seeing some disney princess`es on the news advertising visits and packages for birthday parties. I`m trying to locate a website or phone number that I would be able to call to have a disney princess come to ...
Posted by Maile; updated 07/13/10

BIRTHDAY PARTY KIDS SPA WISCONSIN MILWAUKEE, WAUKESHA    

KIDS, GIRLS BIRTHDAY PARTY, KARAOKE, DANCE, HAIR NAILS, MAKE UP, FASHION SHOW, FACE PAINTING, BALLOON TWISTING. TEENS, INBETWEENS, PRINCESS GLAMOUR PARTIES Visit our page for more info: A Hair For Kids ~ Birthday Party Salon
Posted by AHAIRFORKIDSSALO; updated 07/12/10

Bored Sk8er     (1 reply)

Ok, so i skateboard, but i need help with learning tricks. If u no any easy things i could start out with thanx! i mean, im only 13, and + ima girl, and i just started skateboarding afew minths ago. Urs truly Sk8er girl
Posted by Cristina; updated 07/10/10

Toronto Birthday Parties Limousine Services-GTA Birthday    

Carnegie Limousine Services offer first class limousine services in the city of Toronto and surrounding areas for over 33 years,Carengie Limouisne Service offer limousine services for kids birthday parties Birthday parties limousine services for all age, planning a ...
Posted by Lloyd; updated 07/10/10

***** 48¢ PERSONALIZED WATER BOTTLE LABELS!! *****    

***** 48¢ WEDDING WATER BOTTLE LABELS ***** - perfect for your wedding candy buffet table, dessert bars. Wedding supplies wholesale, bulk and cheap at Koyal Wholesale! Dozens of colors and styles Shop online: Http://www.koyalwholesale....
Posted by Emma; updated 07/11/10

FULL COLOR TIFFANY STYLE CHARMS - 4 HOURS $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/10/10

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/11/10

FULL COLOR PHOTO FAVORS - 4 HRS ONLY $750    

FULL COLOR STAINLESS STEEL DOG TAGS-4 HRS ONLY $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/12/10

7th Birthday    

My niece is going to celebrate her 7th birthday on Sept 10, 2010.Pls send me a copy of a 7th birthday program script and also the 7 symbols. Thx
Posted by nelli; updated 07/12/10

Balloon Twisters In Seal Beach    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/12/10