Spongebob Impersonator    

I need a spongebob impersonator for my childs bday party on Aug 28th. I am in Tucson, AZ. Help!!
Posted by Brandi; updated 07/18/10

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! TREAT YOURSELF!    

We all get stuck in a rut sometimes. Our true potential is waiting for us to recognize it! Take a chance and take charge of your life! Call for a psychic reading today! Visit our page for more info: Debra Lamb Psychic Healing
Posted by Debra Lamb; updated 07/18/10

Sweet 16    

I need a place to have my sweet 16 party but i live in racine so theres like no were to have it. If you live in milwakee or somewere by racine please leve a message thanks
Posted by jessy; updated 07/17/10

Pink Sweet Sixteen Ballgown    

Celebrate your sweet sixteen with a Princess Pink Ballgown from Mori Lee, found at French Novelty! You can find dresses like this and more at frenchnovelty.com! Also available in aqua! Http://www.frenchnovelty....
Posted by chareece; updated 07/17/10

FULL COLOR STAINLESS STEEL DOG TAGS-4 HRS ONLY $750    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/17/10

BAR BAT MITZVAH FULL COLOR DOG TAGS - 4 HRS $750    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/18/10

Rhode Island Parties And Events    

For your next event or party, try an ice cream truck.visit our website for photos of events and more info Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 07/16/10

Children's Entertainment In Hawathorne    

Fun, Hula Dancers for kids parties! Includes a performance, teaching the kids simple Hula steps, games, & Hawaiian themed face painting. Mention that you saw us on the Internet, & you get a discount! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/16/10

Balloon Twisters In Hawthorne    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/16/10

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/15/10

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire *********** Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 23 years in customer service satisfaction! Our website is updated weekly ...

FULL COLOR TIFFANY STYLE CHARMS - 4 HOURS $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/15/10

Great Memories With Jazz That You'll Love    

Why not add to the great memories you`ll have with the kind of jazz that is unique, great for listening, dancing and! or dining. We know the Jazz scene in the Washington Dc Metro area, and so, can accomodate any reasonable budget request. Why not call or email us for a ...
Posted by Ian Dylan; updated 07/16/10

FACE PAINTING PARTY - SPRINGFIELD, IL - FACIAL ARTISTRY    

Birthdays - Picnics - Family Reunions - Vacation Bible School - Fairs - Carnivals - Festivals - Just for FUN! Have a blast when I help you celebrate your special occasion with airbrush tattoos and face painting. You`ll find out that I`m quite the `character` when it ...
Posted by Deidre; updated 07/16/10

Garbage Truck Birthday    

My son is obsessed with garbage day/garbage trucks etc as well. I had a garbage truck theme for his 2nd birthday and you can see it at my blog http://toddler-wasteland.blogspot.com/. I have tons of tips and diys for all to see.
Posted by toddlerwasteland; updated 07/14/10

Birthday Party For An Eleven Year Old Girl    

Hi I wish you could help me with my birthday party because I want something unique !!!
Posted by Anna-Maria Azar; updated 07/15/10

AWESOME PARTY IDEA: Video Games/Pizza Party In The Park!    

It`s the perfect combination for summer fun. The Gamers Box combines multiple Xbox 360 systems, HD displays and gaming chairs into video game nirvana. Play head-to-head or solo.Over a hundred games available. Perfect for ages 8-80! Call soon! Availability is ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 07/15/10

Magicians In Los Angeles    

Charismatic & humorous Magicians available for adult & children’s events!!! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/15/10

Polynesian Dancers In Los Angeles    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/15/10

Lighting McQueen, Strawberry Shortcake, Buzz, Woody    

ENTER TO WIN A FREE CARTOON CHARACTER PARTY WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEB SITE! PARTY MIRACLES …. The home of the characters & more... Let us bring you party to life with one of our cartoon characters such as, Dora, Diego, Sponge Bob, Pooh & Tigger, Lighting McQueen, ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 07/15/10

Easiest Birthday Party Ever!!!    

Let The Gamers Box provide you with the easiest birthday party ever! The Gamers Box is a video game arcade trailer, filled with HD monitors, gaming chairs, and over 100 different games to choose from! We come to you! It`s climate controlled and completely ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 07/15/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

FULL COLOR THERMAL PHOTO FAVORS - 4 HOURS ONLY $750    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/14/10

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex & Jedi They off with a choreographed stunt battle to music for their grand entrance. Then the kids learn the ways ...