FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/22/10

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/22/10

Elmo In Orange County     (1 reply)

Hi I need an Elmo impersonator for July 31st in Huntington Beach please...
Posted by Staci; updated 06/22/10

Hello Kitty    

I am also looking for a Hello Kitty character but my would be for August in Bremerton ,Wa
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/21/10

Dora    

Looking to rent dora character for 3 year old birthday party live in temecula california
Posted by nancy; updated 06/21/10

Elmo    

I was wondering in you new anyone in Canada that dresses up at Elmo for a childs birthday party
Posted by chantel; updated 06/21/10

Star Wars/Iron Man Entertainer For Son's 4th Birthday    

I am looking for someone with a high quality costume of Darth Vader or Iron Man, (possibly a stormtrooper), for my son`s 4th birthday. We are in central Georgia and his party will be July 10th, 2010. Thanks!
Posted by Johna; updated 06/22/10

Stand Up Comics In Santa Monica    

LA’s FINEST Stand up Comics available! For ALL occasions. If you mention that you saw us on the Internet, you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/22/10

Rhode Island    

For your next event or party, try an ice cream truck.visit our website for photos of events and more info. Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 06/21/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/22/10

FUN PARTY FAVORS FOR KIDS - 10% OFF    

COME TO FUNFAVORS.ORG WHERE YOU CAN GET THAT PERFECT PARTY FAVOR THE KIDS ARE REALLY GOING TO ENJOY! THIS WEEK, WE ARE OFFERING 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER. REMEMBER, IF OUR PRODUCT PAGES ARE NOT WHAT YOU HAD IN MIND AND YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME, GIVE ME A CALL AND WE ...
Posted by Lisa Viola; updated 06/22/10

My Daughter's 7th Birthday    

I have a daughter who will be celebrating her 7th birthday soon.. Kindly send me a program script... And the 7 symbolic gifts. Thank You
Posted by anna; updated 06/20/10

11 Year Old Party    

Hey Im from Maryland and thinking of a party a 11 year olds will like. Idk what i want! My mom said i cant do any more sleepovers. Thats the only thing that will come in my mind. I like cooking but i dont have any ideas how to put that party together! I also like ...
Posted by Alyssa; updated 06/21/10

Balloon Twisters In Mission Hills    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/21/10

Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, Spiderman, Blues Clues    

NEW PACKAGES WITH LOWER PRICES TO FIT YOUR NEEDS! Make your child`s dream a reality with their favorite cartoon character at their next party or event. We carry a wide variety of characters from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Mickey & Minnie, Pooh & Tigger, Sponge Bob, ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 06/21/10

Barney, Blues Clues, Nemo, Scooby Doo, Spider Man & More    

They only come once in a lifetime, so it`s understandable that you want to go all-out for your children`s birthday or special event. Let us bring your party to life with a surprise visit from one of our many Cartoon Characters such as. . . Pablo & Uniqua from the ...

Cartoon Character Entertainers, Clowns, Face Painters,    

How wonderful would it be to have your favorite cartoon character appear at your special event? Elmo, Cookie Monster, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, and many more. These cartoon characters are sure to bring pure fun and enjoyment to any party! ...

Places For Sweet Sixteens,    

Hello all, I am having a sweet sixteen party this summer, and I need some ideas of where to have my party. Places that have reasonable prices because i dont have money growing on a tree outside my house(: haha. I live in the Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor area of Michigan. Any ...
Posted by Sommer; updated 06/21/10

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/21/10

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-OC Top Choice!    

Serving SGV, Most: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! While other entertainment companies claim that they are the only ones offering ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/21/10

TRUE PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVING-AT YOUR EVENT-NATIO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/21/10

Trackless Train Philadelphia, PA    

Looking to get pricing & availability for trackless train rentals in the Philadelphia area. It will be for my sons second birthday party, which will take place on 8/14/2010 in South Philadelphia (pennsylvania). Thanks in advance!
Posted by Gina B; updated 06/21/10