PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS-AT YOU    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/12/10

Sample Debut Script    

Can I ask a sample debut script please? thank you so much.
Posted by Jessica P.Verdez; updated 05/12/10

My Daugther's 5th Birthday    

HI, I`M LOOKING FOR A DORA CHARACTER FOR MY DAUGTHER`S 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY. THE DATE WILL BE OCT. 2ND, 2010 IN KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU COVER THIS AREA. THANKS ZENNY
Posted by ZENAIDA REYES; updated 05/11/10

Face Painters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 05/11/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/11/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS-YOUR PHOTO-YOUR BACKGROUND    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/12/10

Birthday Candy Bar Poems    

I am looking for a candy bar poem for a little girls birthday she will be six some of the poems I have found online would be for older kids.
Posted by Patty; updated 05/10/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - 270-DIGITAL    

Add Fun With Entertainment Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Celebrate your graduations parties with happyfaces. Happyfaces is the fun at over 40 high school grad/lock in parties every year. Twin Cities #1 choice to call. Make your event more memorable with adding entertainment. Choose from airbrush tattoos, glitter tattoos, ...
Posted by Loriann; updated 05/11/10

Celebrate The Good Times With Happyfaces St Paul    

Birthday party fun. Face painting, games, magic, kiddie tattoos, balloon twising and more. Over 75 costume characters to choose from. For Happyfaces at your happy places call Lorraine 952-476-7676 of visit us at happyfaces.biz. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Loriann; updated 05/11/10

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTER ENTERTAINMENT-Inland Empire    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/11/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/11/10

LASER ENGRAVED GUITAR KEY CHAINS-AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 05/11/10

Birthday Party    

July 3rd, sat. Daughters b_day party 4pm moreno valley, CA. 92555 ph# 951-206-6351
Posted by raymond; updated 05/10/10

14th B-Day Party! Help Me Plan Dont Kno Wat Ta Do!!!    

Hey im having my 14th b-day party this summer, on June 23rd, im tht kinda girl who likes ta plan ahead ahaha so ya. So far my mom tld me tht im getting to old fr b-day parties so i ws thinking tht i could jst hang with friends bt where??? im inviting sm girls and guys ...
Posted by pinkluvr; updated 05/09/10

Help    

Hi i need a elmo costume 4 my son 1th birthday party it on 6-28-2010 ty 4 any info you may have ty im in durham nc
Posted by erica; updated 05/10/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/09/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! Espresso and Tea catering is a unique concept and cosmopolitan idea. A non-alcoholic espresso and tea catering service offering an open espresso bar for two hours; espresso, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 05/10/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/10/10

Birthday Party    

June 3rd, sat. Daughters b_day party 4pm moreno valley, CA. 92555 ph# 951-206-6351
Posted by raymond; updated 05/10/10

CHECK OUT THIS SPECIAL - SAN DIEGO PARTY/EVENT PLANNER    

A Creative Gathering is a full service wedding and event planning company in the greater San Diego area. We create warm, elegant and intimate events across the county, from the beach to the mountains and everywhere in between. At, A Creative Gathering, our professional,...
Posted by Mandy; updated 05/10/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED D 2OG TAGS & GUITARS-AT Y    

WANTED....Cinderella For Hire!!!!    

I made a post in April and recieve one reply but lost it due to problems with my computer. If you are still interested please let me know. For all that are interested please send a photo (in costume) and prices to : terresalynne@gmail.com This will be my ...
Posted by Terresa Lunsford; updated 05/10/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Instant Photo Favor Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . HOST A FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO PARTY . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...