Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 05/19/10

LET US ENTERTAIN YOU AT YOUR PARTY    

LA Highland Dance, Los Angeles premier Highland/Irish Dance ensemble, will deliver a performance of breathtaking, dynamic Scottish Highland Dancing and add a memorable, rousing highlight to your event. Our professional Highland Dancers have performed with the top ...
Posted by Deborah; updated 05/19/10

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/18/10

STAR WARS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO,PRINCESS,CLOWN-Inland Empire    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. Serving Southern California for over 23 years. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we are. Just for Fun has been providing excellence in customer service since 1987. We are ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-See Why We Are The Best!    

May all your child’s dreams come true with a gorgeous Princess character. We truly give a quality performer from custom made dresses, real crowns, custom made wigs, make-up, accessories, everything to match down to the glass slippers. We even have Princesses who sing! ...

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-AT Y    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/19/10

Colorful Times With Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

We`re the ones to call for event face painters. Full face or cheek art. Ask about clowns, magic, balloons, digital photos,caricatures and more. Visit us at Happyfaces.biz Serving the Twin Cities Metro 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/18/10

18th Birthday Emcee's Script..help!!!!     (3 replies)

Please Help me! i am going to emcee my sister-in-law`s 18th birthday party....can anyone please help me think of proper yet not so lame segways and introductions to everypart of the party....i`m so nervous...please help...youre my only hope....
Posted by Grace; updated 05/17/10

PHOTO BOOTH PARTY FAVORS - FREE DELIVERY - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/18/10

Need Program For 6th Birthday Party    

Hi, please send me a program for the birthday party at the park.......... Thank you
Posted by Hannah; updated 05/18/10

JUICY COUTURES CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

New Items - A must see!!... Email me anytime happy to help! http://uywpd.com/JUICYCOUTURE.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/18/10

GREEN SCREEN PHOTOS - CAMERA SHUTTER 2 PRINT IN 15 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

CALIFORNIA PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL- FREE DELIVERY - FREE SAMPLES    

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS-AT Y    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/16/10

14th Birthday Party    

Ok well in november I am going to have my 14th birthday. And i have a couple ideas for my party but I want something more fun. I am going to have it at my house and I am inviting about 12-15 girls. I just need some ideas for games to do. Can you please help!!! Thanks! ...
Posted by Spottie girl; updated 05/16/10

BELLY DANCERS, PANAMA CITY AND DESTIN FLORIDA    

FOR ALL EVENTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 05/16/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/16/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 05/17/10

Event Costume Characters, Hello Kitty, Sponge Bob, Dora    

Summer is fast approaching. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/17/10

Dora The Explorer Character Needed    

Looking to rent a Dora the Explorer character for baby party. Orlando, Florida
Posted by Sonia; updated 05/17/10

13th Birthday    

Hi, It`s my 13th birthday in November. I live in England so does anyone have any ideas? It will be about 9 girls. My house is quite small but if i rent out anywhere it can`t be too expensive. Any ideas? Thanks Emma xxx
Posted by Emma; updated 05/17/10

Hello Kitty Party Performer    

EMERGENCY!!!!! I need a hello kitty party performer for a 9 year olds birthday party saturday may 22nd, I live in los angeles county. I had one booked but it recently cancelled on me. This would mean so much to the birthday girl. PLEASE HELP!! Thank you
Posted by Deanna; updated 05/17/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS & GUITARS- AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE