TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/04/10

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY-CHARACTERS    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/04/10

40 Birthday Sign Delivered    

I have a daughter that is turning 40 at the end of the month. Is there anyone in ft lauderdale area that delivers more specifically in Cooper City Fl. Sign that would say Lordy-Lordy Jennifer is turning 40.
Posted by sandy; updated 06/04/10

Children's Entertainment In Beverly Hills    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 06/04/10

Party Room Only For 60 People On June 19    

Need party room for a graduation for about 50-60 people but only need the room with tables and chairs. I will provide food and decorations. Thank you.
Posted by Carmen; updated 06/04/10

Sweet Fifteen & Sweet 16 Birthday Songwriter    

Quinceanera Songs for your special event. Contact Gmara Composer for Special Event Songs. Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Productions ~ Quinceanera Music
Posted by Gmara; updated 06/04/10

MOONBOUNCE SOUTH NJ - BOUNCE SLIDE COMBO CAMDEN COUNTY    

MOONBOUNCE INFLATABLE SLIDE BOUNCERS / JUMPERS BOUNCE SLIDE COMBO Birthday Party ~ Corporate Event ~ Carnival ~ Company Picnic Some call them Party Inflatables, Moon Bounces, Moon Walks, Bounce House, others call them Bounce Castles, but everyone agrees, they ...
Posted by Joe Kaiser; updated 06/03/10

FACIAL ARTISTRY - FACE PAINTING - SPRINGFIELD IL!    

Fun for everyone! I have over 15 years experience in the makeup field and 30 years in performing arts. Blend the two together and you end up with a wild and crazy face painting character for your next party! Visit our page for more info: Facial Artistry
Posted by Deidre; updated 06/03/10

BIRTHDAY PARTY    

I am having a birthday party for my 2yr old on 6/27/10 and am trying to find spongebob,dora and diego to attend the party for a group of about 15 people. The party will be in Kissimee,FL where we are renting a beach house. I would also be interested in renting the ...
Posted by Sheena; updated 06/03/10

NEED ELMO COSTUME OR CHARACTER FOR MY TWO YEAR OLD BDAY    

I need to rent a character or an elmo costume -- my daughter is turning two on june 19th 2010 and she is infatuated with elmo.
Posted by DANIELLE; updated 06/03/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/03/10

Seventeenth Birthday Ideas    

I didn`t have the opportunity to have a sixteenth birthday party, and this year I wanted to make up for it. It`s going to be a rather large party, and I`m looking for some competitive games with distinct winners. :] Maybe like `Ninja assasins` or the game where you ...
Posted by Krissy; updated 06/03/10

80th Birthday - Script And Progarm    

Hi... I really need a Program guide to host the 80th birthday of my grand father.. I also needed a Script on how to MC the said event..pls pls pls help me guys..
Posted by Rej; updated 06/04/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/04/10

Transformer Character For Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We are looking for a transformer character for our 5 year old birthday party on 6/19. We are located in Laguna Niguel. Please reply if you have availability.
Posted by karen; updated 06/02/10

Spa Parties For Girls    

Fabulous Glamour Spa Parties for Girls in NYC. We Bring the Glam to You. Visit our page for more info: Totally Glam Girls Club
Posted by Venetta; updated 06/03/10

Spa Parties For Girls    

Fabulous Glamour Spa Parties for Girls. We Bring the Glam to You. Visit our page for more info: Totally Glam Girls Club
Posted by Totally Glam; updated 06/03/10

Spray Tan Parties In Encino, CA.    

Wonderful spray tan parties. Only first class, natural materials used for a perfect color that`s never orange.We come to you with a spray machine and spray booth. Great for pre prom, girls night out, or any occassion. With 5 guests or more the host tans free. Check out ...
Posted by Maui Tanning; updated 06/03/10

The Best Bartenders & Waitstaff Available For Your Party    

Welcome to Miami Bartenders "R" Us! Need a Professional Bartender for your next event? You have come to the right place! Miami Bartenders R Us is a small independently owned company providing professional, competent, friendly, Bartenders and Wait Staff for Private ...
Posted by DENISE JOHNSON; updated 06/02/10

Male Stripper With Dreads    

I need a male stripper with dreads by July 23 for my birthday somebody txt me. Contact me please and thank you
Posted by Bria; updated 06/02/10

Best Birthday Gift Ever Is...    

Cheers to reshaping the man or woman in your life to better health with our Nutritional Products? OR maybe a garment that is designed to improve health, posture, and the core almost instantly with permanent resullts within days. An appointment with Ardyss will change ...
Posted by Jessica Lewis; updated 06/02/10

LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * * Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/02/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/03/10

Event Fortune Tellers Upbeat, Short And Sweet Readings    

Readings that will be the hit of the party. Positive, upbeat readings that are surprisingly accurate. Choose from palm, tarot, numerology, hand writing analysis, aura photos. Our fast, fun affordable costumed readers will make your event a memorable one. All occasions, ...
Posted by Madam Lorraina; updated 06/03/10

Mickey Mouse Character    

I need a Mickey Mouse character for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party Oct. 2nd in Katy, TX
Posted by Katie Nolte; updated 06/03/10