*PRINCESSES,SUPERHERO'S,CLOWNS-INLAND EMPIRE    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we have done over 60,000 children`s parties since 1987. We are unsurpassed in excellence and service. We offer Beautiful Princesses ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/24/10

THE BEST, KIDS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT-CHARACTER RENTALS    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 23 years in customer service satisfaction! Our website is updated weekly with new ...

Festival Face Painting Minneapolis St Paul Happyfaces    

For over 25 years, Lorraine has been proudly served the Twin Cities with her face painting talent. With a BA in commercial art with high honors, Lorraine prefers the face as a canvas. Lorraine looks at every face painting client as an individual, making each work of ...
Posted by Lorraine Owings; updated 07/24/10

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/24/10

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK, FROG PRINCESS    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

PRINCESS TIANA    

Hello everyone!!! I am in desperate need of a princess Tiana character for my daughter`s 5th birthday party on Saturday Aug 7 in framingham MA.If you know someone or you can do it please, please,please let me know.Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
Posted by Corinn; updated 07/24/10

Yo Gabba Gabba Party Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for a place around Pinellas County, Florida that has Yo Gabba Gabba Characters or Costumes for rent for my Grandsons 2nd Birthday. He is currently going thru Chemo for a Brain Tumor and watches Yo Gabba Gabba all day long he just loves the show. Would love ...
Posted by Tammy Eddy; updated 07/23/10

Yo Gabba Gabba     (1 reply)

I am looking for Yo Gabba Gabba!characters for my daughter`s 2 year birthday party that will take place on Sept 24th or 25th, 2010. I am located in Tampa, FL. Please contact me if you have any information. Thanks,
Posted by Jason Williamson; updated 07/23/10

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

My daughters party is august 28, 2010. I was looking to have a spongebob character come to her party. She`s haveing a spongebob theme. I live in kankakee if someone could contact me close to my town i would surely appreciate it
Posted by ebony; updated 07/23/10

Dora Character     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a dora character in the ocala fl. Area (marion County) for a birthday party anyone know any places
Posted by melissa; updated 07/23/10

Barney Rental     (1 reply)

I whant to see if anybody knows some company that have barney caracter for my daugther birthday in sacramento
Posted by maria; updated 07/23/10

Barney     (2 replies)

Hey i live in seatle wa and im looking for a barney character for a 2yr old bithday party can u helpe me fine one thanks
Posted by brian; updated 07/23/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/23/10

Rhode Island Parties    

For your next event or party, try an ice cream truck.visit our website for photos of events and more info Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 07/24/10

Dora The Explorer, Diego, Spiderman, Blues Clues    

How about doing something different this year for your child’s birthday party, or maybe a town festival, block party even a company picnic. No party is too big or too small, we can do it all. Party Miracles is the home of the cartoon entertainers and more for all ...
Posted by chicago & suburb; updated 07/23/10

Bring Your Party To Life With Our Entertainment    

Give your guests a special treat something unique & truly memorable. From a small birthday for kids to an all adult party or maybe even a town Festival. A costumed character is an excellent way to get the attention of every one around them. Party Miracles 105 ...

Buzz, Woodie, Elmo, Sponge Bob, Spider Man, Barney    

Give your guests a special treat something unique & truly memorable. From a small birthday for kids to an all adult party or maybe even a town Festival. A costumed character is an excellent way to get the attention of every one around them. From Dora, Diego, Barney, ...

MICKEY, MINNIE, SCOOBY DOO, SPONGE BOB, & MORE    

Looking for the Best in Children`s Parties, Family Events, or Corporate Entertainment within the Chicago Land area or surrounding suburbs? LOOK NO MORE! Chicago Party Character`s has everything you need and more to make your event a memoriable one... From ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 07/23/10

Elmo, Backyardigains, Pooh, Barney, Buzz, Mickey & More    

"Discover how to add excitement to your next party or event" Chicago Party Characters has everything you are looking for to bring your party to life... Cartoon Costume Characters Clowns Face Painters Balloon Twisters Party Host`s D.J. Equipment Rental Moon ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 07/23/10

Hawaiian Dancers In Glendale    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/23/10

Face Painters In Glendale    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/23/10

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOUR LIFE! TAKE CHARGE NOW!    

Want to make your Birthday extra special? Want to see what`s in store for the next year? Call for a private session today! Visit our page for more info: Debra Lamb Psychic Healing
Posted by Debra Lamb; updated 07/23/10

AWESOME IDEA: Video Game Party!    

The best birthday party ever - just got better! For a limited time, you can book The Gamers Box for just $99! Availability is limited - restrictions apply - call for details 860-479-0491 The Gamers Box Visit our page for more info: The Gamers Box
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 07/23/10

Yo Gabba Gabba     (1 reply)

I am looking for Yo Gabba Gabba characters who are willing to perform in Orange County, NY.
Posted by LaToya; updated 07/23/10

GREEN SCREEN TRUE INSTANT PHOTOS - 450 PRINTS PER HOUR    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/23/10