INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/31/10

BURLESQUE CORSETS & OUTFITS PERFECT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!     (1 reply)

Shop online today at elegavenue.com to get your Leg Avenue Burlesque 2010 Collection Lingerie, Costumes, Outfits and Accessories. Amazing lingerie sets, including beautiful corsets, fine hosiery and more! Just in time for Valentine`s Day! Makes the perfect gift, for ...
Posted by Emma; updated 01/31/10

PHOTO FAvORS w/ FRAMEs - AT YOUR EvENT - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/29/10

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

All hand painted & Custom designed to your colors, You may see some examples on the Masquerade Theme page on my website - click the THEMES tab at the top of the home page and then the Masquerade tab on the themes page. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 01/30/10

Qunice Song    

I,m looking for a song called querida, but its just music no words does any one know where I can fine it
Posted by marta; updated 01/30/10

PHOTO LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/31/10

I Need Chambelanes    

Necesito contratar chambelanes aqui en Logansport, Indiana me pueden ayudar a conseguir un numero de telefono
Posted by Mariana Figueroa; updated 01/27/10

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

LATTE’ 2 A TEA ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! An open espresso, coffee and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Freshly roasted ground beans become smooth, creamy espresso when combined with steamed milk, creates a ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/27/10

LOST!    

Okaii so my quince`s theme is oldies/old school But idk what song to dance w/ my court, my sister danced "angel baby" & i want mine to be unique... Everything different! any suggestions????????
Posted by angie; updated 01/27/10

“Ultra Cute” Flower Pen Favors    

It’s easy and fun to add the brightness and vibrant colors of a field of spring blooms to your event day with these “ultra cute” flower pen favors. Sure to put a touch of sunshine in your guests’ day each time they use them, each measures 7 ¼” x 1 ¼” and has a metal ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 01/28/10

Sweet Little Cupcake Design Lip Gloss Favors    

A sweet choice as Sweet Sixteen favors, birthday party favors or for any occasion where you want to add some favor flavor, cupcake lip gloss is a real treat. Priced individually but sold in three assorted styles and flavors, each favor measures 1 ¼” x 1” and resembles ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 01/28/10

TALI NEEDS HEP TO CHOSE HER DRESS HELPPP!!!     (2 replies)

SHE IS NOT UNDECIDED WHAT COLOR TO USE
Posted by monica; updated 01/27/10

PARTY PLANNER    

Can you please email me a quincianera planner!
Posted by JESSICA; updated 01/29/10

ENGRAVE - IT PRINT - IT SHARE-IT PARTY FAVOR PACKAGE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/29/10

Quinceanera Dresses    

Im looking for a lilac or apple green quinceanera dress. My party is in April and my parents are willing to pay from $100-$135 dollars. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ARE AVAILABLE.
Posted by linie; updated 01/26/10

Quincera Give Outs    

For a quincera do you give away gifts? like sweaters or pants or something like that.
Posted by ciara; updated 01/26/10

Cost For A 15nera     (1 reply)

How much does it cost
Posted by olivia; updated 01/27/10

Quinciannera Party     (1 reply)

HEY I am having my quincianera party and i need a lot of help.How many padrinos should i take and of wut?????????????????????????????????
Posted by candy; updated 01/27/10

TOP 10 PHOTO FAVORS - INSTANT PHOTO AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/26/10

I Need A Cheoragrapher     (1 reply)

I need a girl or guy cherographer that can show me the vals,hip hop,cumbia,reggton,and more please get at me as soon as need week cause i need to start pratice but the end of feb, cause party is june 26 . I live in minessota richfield thanks
Posted by Andrea Camacho; updated 01/27/10

Quincenera In June     (3 replies)

I need a teacher for this occasion they need to learn how to dance bachata,reggeton, merenge,
Posted by Soledad; updated 01/27/10

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/27/10

QUINCENERA     (2 replies)

I`d like to know how much would it be to put together a dance and the waltz for my daughters quince.
Posted by JUDY; updated 01/27/10

Arizona Quince DJ's    

Need an AZ Quince Disc Jockey? Http://www.AClubProm.com 877.727.8979 Phoenix, Scottsdale, mesa, gilbert, chandler, tempe, fountain hills, and surrounding areas Visit our page for more info: Surround Sound Entertainment, Az
Posted by Nicky; updated 01/26/10

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (6 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 01/27/10