Sweet 15`s & 16`s Choreographer

Hi everyone! My name is Diany. I am located in Miami, Florida and I offer services in dance choreographies for sweet 15`s and 16`s parties. I have ten years of dance experience and have lots to offer in order to make your celebration a day to remember. I teach lessons in merengue, hip hop, bachata, and even belly dance. It would be a pleasure to work with you!
Posted by Diany; updated 08/07/09

Hi Diany,

My name is Damaris and I am looking for a choreographer to help me out with my daughters 15th....they are schedules for the 20th of feb 2010...It will be great if you can give a call and get to meet.
Thanking You In Advance,
Damaris
Posted by Damaris; updated 10/24/09

Hello my name is yesenia zamora and im having a sweet 16s in april and i was wondering if you can give me a phone number or a website so i can get in contact with you and see yur work
Posted by yesenia; updated 12/07/09

Hi I saw that you do dances for sweet 15. Well I am having one on may 21,2016 I was look for a person that can help me with the moves but the problem is that your located in Miami and I am located in Georgia do you have any people or know anybody that lives in Georgia that can help me with the moves and steps??
Posted by Alondra; updated 04/07/15