13 Year Old Birthday Parties!!

My 13th birthday is oming up soon! Does anyone have any really fun ideas?

If any1 needs help for their party do what i did last year. It works so well! I had a sleepover party (all girls) and i told everyone to come at 4:00pm with funky hairstyles. But what they didnt know is when they got to m y house we would all get into the cars and drive to the shopping mall to see a movie. Its great fun when you walk thru the shopping center and everyone stares at you! After wards wr played fun games like Truth or Dare and we voted for the best hairstyle. We stayded up late chatting then finally went to sleep. Everyone loved it! It was great! Everyone talked about it for weeks and said it was the best party ever!

Another thing is i f you are into animals or helping the poor, and are really generous you can ask people to bring donations rather than presents!

My birthday is in autumn so i need something indoors but fun!
Posted by toxicBunny; updated 05/04/05

I know
Im lookin for party ideas 2 i have been looking for a couple of months kuz i lkike always plan my parties like 3 month before my acctual b-day so i anybody has any ideas pleeze post them or e-mail me...pleez!
Posted by jojo; updated 05/03/08

This is what I did!! I had my first boy girl party!! It was a pool party!! We played tons of games like chicken and who can do the biggest belly flop!!!!!! It was a blast !!! Then all the girls stayed the night!! We stayed up all night!! We played truth or dare and fear factor! And hide and go seek in the dark in this huge house that we stayed at!! Fun hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kyla; updated 05/06/08

I think thats a great idea about the pool party but i dont have a pool
Posted by jojo; updated 05/09/08

Dont worry if you dont have a pool. Usually alot of public pools will let you rent out there pool for a couple of hours for parties or you could throw it at one of your friends who has a pool. Its a very minor situation. Good luck and happy b-day. And do you have any ideas for what I can do for another party?? Its going to be a huge blow out and needs to outshine everyone elses parties!!!!
Posted by kyla; updated 05/10/08

Thanks for your input kyla, i think that thats a really good idea but itr may be a bit expensive and my dad will be out of town for my birthday so my mom wont want to anything major but i wanna invite like 24 people or something like that...its hard having alot of friends. Oh and you could do like a keoeoke party kuz that would be fub\n and if you dont have a kereoke machine, ask a friend if they own one and if you can use it or you could rent one from a local electronic store or something like that...ok luv yah partypop pal (L)
Posted by jojo; updated 05/10/08

I understand about not wanting to something that big especially since your dad is going to gone. Another thing that you could do is just in vite those 24 more or less people and have your party at night like form 8 - 10 and crank up the tunes and have a huge dance. It wouldnt be that exspensve cause all you need is a really good stero and a couple of decorations. But if you are willing to spend a little more money you could always rent a small D.J. The keroke thing sounds fun but not for me. I like to sing but by myself. Plus i dont want to end up embarassing myself infont of tons of people especially boys!! I need it not to be embarassing but will blow there minds to no end. If you have anymore ideas i would definatly like taking them into consderation. Thank ya!!
Posted by Kyla; updated 05/11/08

Thanks for the ideas i have a kereoke machine so we could do that and stary the dance like a little early so that would work but dont think my neighbors would apprciate the loud music since they have like a 1 year old so that would not work. You might be able to go to a movie then pizza...it may be a little original but it is fun every time. We did that last year and we saw the movie cars...we all went back to my house and did presents and stuff like that we had a blast..write me back
Luv yah
Posted by jojo; updated 05/11/08

If ur birthday is in january i have 2 reccommendations if u like winter i would suggest taking ur friends to a mountain and go skiing, snowboarding, sleding, or tubing (my favorite). But thats only if u like winter sports like me. And if u r a girly girl who doesnt out doors and is more of a material girl a.k.a(mall LOVER) i would reccommend a mall scavenger hunt Put envalopes with clues in them in stores and make sure ur clueslead u to another place in the mall

Hope that helped GoOd LUCK!!!!
Posted by Kassy; updated 08/28/08

Ok im turning 13 on june 21st and i want it to be absolutely HUGE! I have no ideas but i really want it to be big. Any ideas?
Posted by Jay; updated 04/18/10