Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/13/10

ON-LOCATION LASER ENGRAVING AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/13/10

INSTANT PHOTOS-PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * MMS TEXT MESSAGING OF GUESTS PHOTOS * * * Guests green screen photos are each printed with a unique ID ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/12/10

13th Birthday Party    

I Am Going To Be 13 In October ... I Was Wondering If Any Of You Will Be Willing To Come Up With An Idea For Me As I Am Really Stick For Ideas .. I Came Up With A UV Party But It Coats Loads !! Any Good Ideas (Boys & Girls Party I Want It To Be A Big Hit ! )
Posted by Shannon x <; updated 08/13/10

13th Birthday Parties    

I Am Going To Be 13 In October And I Am Really Stuck For Ideas .. I Came Up With A UV Party But .. It Cost LOADS! .. I Was Wanting Boys And Girls Invited .. Please Can You Come Up With Something x
Posted by Shannon x <; updated 08/13/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (2 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 08/13/10

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire ************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex & Jedi They start off with a ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/12/10

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

*FANCY NANCY, DRAGON TRAINER, BEN 10, HAWAIIAN GIRL    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Iron Guy,Elmo,Sponebob,Dora,Spiderman    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Inland Empires Best!    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

LASER CUT PHOTO CUT OUTS AT YOUR EVENT 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/12/10

***NEW SNOOPY, CHARLIE BROWN & PEANUTS GANG COSTUMES!***    

Planning a costume party? Birthday party? WOODSTOCK - CHARLIE BROWN - SNOOPY - LUCY - LINUS - SALLY MyCheapCostume.com Costumes. Cheap. 20,000 COSUTUMES. CHEAP COSTUME PRICES. CHEAP SHIPPING. MyCheapCostume.com carries over 20,000 COSTUMES, accessories, ...
Posted by MyCheapCostume; updated 08/12/10

Looking For Accordian Player/Oompa Band     (1 reply)

I am looking for a 2-3 piece band to play oompa music for an Oktoberfest/ 50th birthday party in the south Chicago suburbs on 9/26/09. About 50-75 guests. Thanks!
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/12/10

EASIEST PARTY EVER!!    

Let The Gamers Box provide you with the easiest birthday party ever! The Gamers Box is a video game trailer, filled with HD monitors, gaming chairs, and over 100 different games to choose from! It`s climate controlled and completely self-powered. We just need a ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 08/12/10

AWESOME IDEA: Video Game Party!    

Host a video game party inside the ultimate multiplayer video game experience! The Gamers Box is the mobile video game trailer that brings the party to you. Up to 10 gamers can play head-to-head in Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing, ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 08/12/10

Barney    

I am looking for a Barney impersonator for my little girls party. Do you know where I can find one in the Richmond, Va area.
Posted by Wanda; updated 08/12/10

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

*Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

Buzz, Woodie, Dora, Sponge Bob, Diego, Spiderman    

How wonderful would it be to have your favorite cartoon character appear at your special event? Elmo, Cookie Monster, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, and many more. These cartoon characters are sure to bring pure fun and enjoyment to any party! ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 08/12/10

MICKEY, MINNIE, SCOOBY DOO, SPONGE BOB, & MORE    

Looking for the Best in Children`s Parties, Family Events, or Corporate Entertainment within the Chicago Land area or surrounding suburbs? LOOK NO MORE! Chicago Party Character`s has everything you need and more to make your event a memoriable one... From ...

Cartoon Character Entertainers, Clowns, Face Painters,    

Let your child’s favorite Cartoon Character (impersonators) host their next party or event. We have what you are looking for just to name a few… Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Lighting McQueen, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, and many more. NEW ...

STAR WARS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO,PRINCESS,CLOWN-Inland Empire    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we have done over 60,000 children`s parties since 1987. We are unsurpassed in excellence and service. We offer Beautiful Princesses ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Party Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Barney, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Mickey, Minnie & More!    

We have the most popular and highly requested cartoon character for all your event and party needs, just to name a few … Scooby Doo, Blues Clues, Spiderman, Strawberry Shortcake, Backyardigans, and Many More! For more information or booking please contact us. ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 08/12/10