17th Birthday Ideas

In September im going to turn 17 and I have no clue what to do for a party....I`m a senior this year and i was only going to have like 12 of my close friends (girls and boys) to come. I don`t want it to be to kiddish and not too stupid....Help me if you can...thanks :)
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/02/04

Hey ashley! my 17th b-day`s on sep 3rd. And im a senior 2! we`re young`uns. I have no idea what to do for my b-day either, and there`s nothing to do here but go to the movies. So, i don`t know what you could do if y`all went out. If y`all stay home, theni`d probably play music or watch movies and have a bunch of food. Sorry, i probably didn`t help much, but i hope y`all have fun. Happy B-day!!
~ Erin
Posted by Erin; updated 08/27/04

In febuaryim going to turn 17 and I have no clue what to do for a party....I`m at college this year and i was only going to have like allof my close friends (girls and boys) to come. I don`t want it to be to kiddish and not too stupid....Help me if you can...thanks :)
Posted by hannah; updated 12/12/04

HELP!!!! i need some ideas quick i have never had a party befor and my b-day is comin up very soon and i have never had a sweet 16 party please help me.
Posted by jessica; updated 07/05/05

Hey I had the same problem a few weeks ago...with my birthday only a month away (Sept. 9th) I finally decided.. Im taking a few friends, (driving, not limo) to a really nice bistro in downtown providence called Citron...And to the sweet 16 question..I did kindof the same thing last year, only more extravagant...I went to dinner to a really fance restaurant with my family and best friend, got all dressed up and went in a limo, then dropped my family off and picked up ten of my friends who were waiting at my hosue, and went to a nice restaurant that is now closed in Newport, for dessert, and drove around in the limo all night. It was SO much fun..everyone was talking about it for weeks. Hope that helps...
Happy Birthday =)
Posted by katie; updated 08/15/07

You also might want to check out http://MyNYCBirthday.com

However, I think they pretty much deal with birthdays that are for those 21+
Posted by Bill; updated 03/27/11

Try using some caricature art work at your party ( poster, invitations ). Could send some digital pictures of the party person and friends. Make some funny and memorable moments!

Check out my party pop page. I`m reasonable .

Mark Odewald

Visit our page for more info: Caricatures by Mark Odewald

Posted by Mark; updated 03/27/11