Hannah Montana Impersonator

Looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator to make an appearance at a 4-year-old b-day party in KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI. I have tirelessly searched, so I am not picky at this point - any interest would be great!
Posted by Dana; updated 04/23/08

We have a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Impersonator!! She`s really impressive. She comes with lighting, music, decorative banners of both Miley & Hannah and her back-up dancers.. She`s done alot of parties and concerts. Please contact me at fivestarfunandfitness We are in Chicago, IL. But she is well worth it..
Posted by Diana Laguno; updated 06/11/08

Hannah Montana Tribute singer In Michigan No Wig!No lip sync! Been doing Hannah for 2 years. Real Crowd pleaser
Posted by Linda; updated 10/17/08

I am looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters birthday late May/early June 2009 in or around Macomb County, MI. Please email me if you know where I may find one.
Posted by Kristyn; updated 03/01/09

Hi, I am a Hannah Montana Impersonator in Michigan
Thanks
Posted by Linda; updated 03/02/09

Hannah Montana Tribute singer in Michigan.
Posted by Linda; updated 03/02/09

Check out www.missprincesspartycharacters.com
Located in MA, RI and NH.
Not sure where your located.

Visit our page for more info: Little Miss Princess Parties - Character Visits

Posted by LK; updated 03/04/09

Hi Linda,

Do you have a pictures or price list of services?

Thank you.
Posted by Kristyn; updated 03/04/09

Hello everyone, Im a Hannah Montana Immitator in New York, i do 10 Songs of your choice, i bring my own music nd mics, gifts and prizes including something special for the birthday girl, games and contests and sing a song with the birthday girl (of her choice).
Posted by Jaclyn; updated 03/19/09

Hi, Linda
Do you travel to cleveland ohio?
Posted by Carol; updated 04/29/09

Hello Linda, or anyone else who is a Hannah Montana impersonator for childrens B-day parties. I am in Michigan and am looking for "Hannah Montana" to come to my 6 year old`s b-day party in June. Can you provide some details on your services offered, etc.
Thanks!!
Stephanie
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/17/09

Hello Linda,
I am sorry I haven`t called but they took down your message with your number. We had to cancel our party plans for this year due to an illness in the family. So you can take me off of your books for June 14 .- party for Isabella. Thanks for your time though.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/26/09

Still looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator and look a like for your party? Hannah Montana impersonator and look alike for your party or special event! We are "CRAZY for Hannah!" out of Atlanta, GA. We have an very talented and professional Hannah Montana impersonator and look alike (no wig!!)who will come to your party and sing, teach dance steps, play themed games, and give your party guests a chance to come up and sing karaoke style with a microphone and music just like a real rock star! We also bring with us a Lola look alike and impersonator to add extra fun to the party. You get a Hannah Montana themed party and karaoke time all rolled into one entertainment package! Call CRAZY for Hannah 770-713-4303! for a one of a kind and unique entertainment! Go to www.partypop.com and search CRAZY for Hannah! Atlanta, GA

Visit our page for more info: Crazy For Hannah! by Savannah

Posted by Patrice; updated 05/29/09

Hello,
I`m looking for a Hannah Montana/MC impersonator for my 9 y.o. We live in Westchester, NY.
Posted by elena; updated 10/14/10