Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 05/19/11

Clowns In Chicagoland!    

Jenny Jenny Jan Jan the Clown is available for all kinds of events. She will entertain with music and dance, games, balloon twisting, and/or face painting. Or choose Strings the Clown who will play the guitar and sing with the kids. He also can do games, balloon ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 05/19/11

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/19/11

GOURMET SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM AND YOGURT BROUGHT TO YOU!!    

Jimmies Ice Cream and Yogurt Company brings "Gourmet Soft Serve" to you, Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthdays, Summer Parties, School Functions, Sporting Events, and more. Jimmies is an affordable alternative that guarantees "Smiles"! Visit our website at www....
Posted by JIM; updated 05/19/11

Balloon Twisters In Tarzana    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 05/19/11

Power Ranger Entertainer     (2 replies)

Looking for a power ranger entertainer for 6/11
Posted by Maria Gomez; updated 05/19/11

Special Birthday Memories    

Here at Smiles Family Entertainment, we are experiencing a really nice growth. Smiles Family Entertainment really believes in making sure that the little ones are first, despite any other obstacles. If we come to your event, we guarantee that the little ones will gave ...
Posted by Kevin Harmon; updated 05/18/11

FREE SAMPLE-PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAG-AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/18/11

Face Painting Calabasas, Malibu, Agoura Hills    

Call for the BEST - MOST FUN!! Fully Insured FACE PAINTERS in your AREA. WE KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS..... Everyone loves our GIRLS .... We have a team of girls face painting birthday parties, company parties, affordable prices..... We make your event magical and fun. CAll ...
Posted by Paige; updated 05/18/11

Tootsie Roll Pop (lolipops)    

Does anyone know a cute saying using Tootsie Roll pops,for my students 1st - 5th grades???
Posted by Susan; updated 05/18/11

Birthday Party Entertainment (805) 521-4283    

Entertainment for your birthday party. Face painting, Glitter Tattoos, Henna Tattoos. We service the Ventura Area, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura. Party Entertainment that makes kids laugh with joy. See our website paigesmagicalfacepainting.com and call or text for more ...
Posted by Paige; updated 05/18/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...

MAGICIANS,APPALACHICOLA, FL    

FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/19/11

Character Costumes For Rent In New York (adult Size)    

We have the best looking Character costumes in New York. Sorry, we do not ship our costumes. We are located in Westchester county Contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com Www.costumesnewyorkrental.com Or visito our link below. Thank you. Visit our ...
Posted by Bernardo; updated 05/19/11

Birthday    

I am turning 13 in about a month. I am inviting 20 peolpe and I`m not sure what my theme of the party should be. I`m inviting all girls and I`m having a sleepover after my soccer game. I`ve always had a soccer theme for my party so I would like to do something new and ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 05/17/11

SUPERHERO,PRINCESS,SPONGEBOB,ELMO,STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. We are unsurpassed in referrals and customer service. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/17/11

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT    

The most beautiful princess characters with the best costumes, at low prices! We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN,BATMAN Superhero    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have done over 65,000 ...

FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 05/17/11

***RAPUNZEL,CINDERELLA,MERMAID San Bernardino    

The most beautiful princess characters with the best costumes, at low prices! We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/18/11

Kid Parties Miami    

Our entertainment package includes... Colorful entertainer, music, magic show, games/activities, face painting, balloon animals FREE cotton candy and an INSTANT PHOTO as a keep sake for ONE GREAT PRICE!! Call us! We pride ourselves on quality service and great fun for ...
Posted by Party U; updated 05/18/11

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Inland Empire    

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/18/11

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Rhode Island Parties    

Try something different for your next party or event--have an ice cream truck visit. Many plans and rates, visit our website for more info. Jacksicecream.net Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 05/18/11