7 Year Old Birthday Games

One good game for a 7 yr old birthday party is scavenger unting just around the house or outside. Get items like small stuffed aninmals or fruits, and print out identical sheets of clues as to what the object is and where to find it. Also you can buy cheap makeup sets and give the kids minor makeovers and paint their nails and things. You can play the `baby sitter`s game` where you draw pictures of baby faces on standard blown up ballons and split the party in two groups. When you say `go` the relay race begins, and the first guest in line runs up to sit on the ballon enough to pop it. They run back and tag the next player and it goes on until the whole team is done. Whichever of the two teams is done first wins. Another relay race is with eggs on spoons, im sure you know what that is by the name. I have a few others; you can email me at pinkponie@yahoo.com if you`d like.
Posted by Aud; updated 01/31/06

Hi, can i have more info on the babysitters game (my son is 7) do you have the same faces on two different sets of balloons? do you put the ballons lined up on the sofa, for example or all over the room? deb
Posted by DEBBIE; updated 04/07/09