I Need Help For My Sweet 15

My mom and dad want to have me a quinceanera(sweet 15) but they dont have a clue how to plan one if you have any information how to plan one please email me soon
Posted by Danielle Bravo; updated 09/06/03

FIrst of all it is not a sweet 15 Ok ... It is a Quinceanera so if ur white dont have ok.. But if u do need help contact me
Posted by maria; updated 09/06/03

ITS DA SAME THANG MARIA. IF SHE WOULDVE SAID SWEET 16 THEN IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT BUT SHE SAID SWEET 15. MAYBE SHES A CHICANA CAUSE HER LAST NAME IS BRAVO. HINT HINT LOL
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/06/03

MARIA I DONT MEAN TO SOUND BITCHY SO IF I DID SORRY.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/06/03

Well me and my familly are trying to plan my sweet 15 and we dont know all the things that we need or how many padrenos plz help us because we need to plan for mine
Posted by Monica; updated 06/08/05

Well hi i read your e-mail....well first i think you should look around for you location/church for the ceramony then the day you want to have it on then make the guest list after get your invations with all the information then find the 14 girls you want !!and the 14 guys....then practioce the dance that you wana havelik:merengue,batchata,salsa ,vals ect.then buy the food or get a chef so he or she can make the food but if you do it yourslef it would be cheaper.and go shop around for the decoration so you can dercorate your location so it can be very nice ....when the day comes you should do your hair ,make-up,ect. And then at the party make a toast and thank the peolple that traveled form far to come and see you and get the party started lol well thats all i have to say i hope that helps you (i think its a little bit to later but hey i gave you info.)bye take care i hope everything turns out good!!!!bye
Posted by mel; updated 08/23/05

Ur padrinos dont have 2 plan it if u want ur [arents 2 plan it dey can so its not like a rule
Posted by gigi; updated 08/29/06

Im tired of ppl saying my padrinos r planning it. Hello girl if u want a party pay from ur own wallet or family budget. If u want a party why should someone else pay for it when its for u. Ur padrinos probably have to donate at least 100 dollars each and i bet u still expect a big gift. Im having my party its gonna be big and its coming out of my wallet, my parents can afford it and i dont need padrinos because im not poor. Forget the tradition ppl are too lazy to spend their own money on something they want.
Posted by lilprincess; updated 09/13/06

Yea shes right your padrinos only donate about 100 dollars depending on what they are being padrinos for. Yea but for the most part u and ur family pays for most of it and it does get very expensive depending if u want a huge one or not.NEway...it can be either 7 girls or 7 boys or 14 or 7 of each...but i wouldnt recommend doing 14 of each cuz boys take a little more to commit and they dont come to practice or anything after awhile. Pick your colors and start looking for the place where you are gonna have it...especially the church..book the church asap
Posted by laura; updated 09/14/06

I need some help on planning a sweet15. Yes a sweet 15.please get back to me assoon aspossible.
Posted by margie; updated 12/11/06

Ohh im having my quinceaneras soon need help!!!!!!! ayuda!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by tamy; updated 05/16/09

It really sucks having to shop around for the best/right stuff for your quinceanera. Especially if there`s not alot of time. I heard about a website called mysweetquinceanera where they compare the best places to find things, even dj`s or caterers and dresses too.
Posted by Misha; updated 09/24/09

I was wondering if you can tell me in which order does the parents, court , and the quinceanera walk down the aisle at church. We are Christian and our pastor doesnt know how to do the ceremony so I am having to put it all together. Can you please help.

Cheryl
Posted by Cheryl Garcia; updated 01/06/10

Check us out at Tiaras And Tacones Party Planning. We specialize in Quinceaneras and Sweet 16`s. We blend the traditional event with contemporary styles and new trends.

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by CELIA BARRIOS; updated 01/07/10