MAGICIANS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

EXCITING SHOWS INVOLVING CHILDREN`S PARTICIPATION....CALL FOR DETAILS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 09/13/10

Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minni    

Give your guests a special treat something unique & truly memorable. From a small birthday for kids to an all adult party or maybe even a town Festival. A costumed character is an excellent way to get the attention of every one around them. From Dora, Diego, Barney, ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 09/13/10

Needing A Mickey Mouse Character For 2 Yr Old's Party!     (1 reply)

Does anyone know where I can hire a mickey mouse character to show up at my son`s 2nd birthday party coming up in Jan. He just loves Mickey and it would be cool to have him surprise my son at his party! please help...
Posted by shari; updated 09/12/10

Elmo Costume    

I have been clowning around and face painting for over 2 years. With the economy the way it is I need to try and branch out my business. Would like to buy an Elmo costume to expand my services to my clients,is there anyone willing to help? THANKS!!
Posted by kathryn White; updated 09/12/10

13th Bday Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I am having a mall scavenger hunt party for my daughters bday. I would love ideas on what to hunt for. Any other ideas? prizes
Posted by rhonda; updated 09/12/10

PICTURE PERFECT MEMORIES LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI) FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/13/10

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/11/10

FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are ‘young’ ladies. ...

STAR WARS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO,PRINCESS,CLOWN-Inland Empire    

Inland Empire, SGV, Parts: LA & Orange County ******** The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we have done over 60,000 children`s parties since 1987. We are unsurpassed in ...

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/11/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/12/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/12/10

Mickey, Woody, Buzz Light, Elmo, Magic, Clowns    

Over 75 characters to choose from, all ages all occasions, servingthe Twin Cites, happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676 Visit our page for more info: Happyfaces.Biz - Characters For Children's Party
Posted by Larayne; updated 09/10/10

Pony Rental    

Hello- I am looking for a pony for my daughter`s 4th birthday party. I would like to have pony rides! An hour or two is plenty for riding the pony. I would like to know your price per hour. Many thanks
Posted by Bonita; updated 09/10/10

Buzz, Woodie, Dora, Sponge Bob, Diego, Spiderman    

How wonderful would it be to have your favorite cartoon character appear at your special event? Elmo, Cookie Monster, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, and many more. These cartoon characters are sure to bring pure fun and enjoyment to any party! ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/10/10

Buzz, Woodie, Spiderman, Blues Clues, Nemo, Cars Barney    

How wonderful would it be to have your favorite cartoon character appear at your special event? Elmo, Cookie Monster, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, and many more. These cartoon characters are sure to bring pure fun and enjoyment to any party! ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 09/10/10

Rhode Island Birthdays    

End of summer and fall dates are available--have an ice cream truck at your next event visit our website for more info and pictures of events---available until the end of october Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 09/11/10

MICKEY, MINNIE, SCOOBY DOO, SPONGE BOB, & MORE    

Looking for the Best in Children`s Parties, Family Events, or Corporate Entertainment within the Chicago Land area or surrounding suburbs? LOOK NO MORE! Chicago Party Character`s has everything you need and more to make your event a memoriable one... From ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/10/10

Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Min    

Let your child?s favorite Cartoon Character (impersonators) host their next party or event. We have what you are looking for just to name a few? Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Lighting McQueen, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, and many more. ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 09/10/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS - PHOTO QUALITY (635DPI)    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVER DOG TAGS * * * * Combining our green screen and laser engraving technology,...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/10/10

Hi    

Hi i would like to ask some ideas in preparing the scrip of my erica 7th bday.......
Posted by wilmadupitas; updated 09/11/10

**SEXY NINJA TURTLE COSTUMES IN STOCK &READY TO SHIP!!**    

Throwing a costume party? Just in! We`ve got sexy TMNT costumes for women! Sexy Raphael ~ Sexy Donatello ~ Sexy Michelangelo ~ Sexy Leonardo MyCheapCostume.com Costumes. Cheap. 20,000 COSTUMES. CHEAP COSTUME PRICES. CHEAP SHIPPING. MyCheapCostume.com ...
Posted by MyCheapCostume; updated 09/11/10

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/11/10