Zihuatanejo (zihua) - Ixtapa Photographer

My fiancé and I love photography and wanted to make sure that we found someone who understands our vision, produces excellent work… and that wouldn´t break our budget. We thoroughly searched for a great photographer in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo and we are extremely excited to tell everyone that we found one!! Her name is Elizabeth Brady (she goes by Eli). She is an experienced professional photographer from Canada who lives in Zihua!! She works with her husband, Juan, who is a local. Their company is called BN Fotografia ) and they have the best photography, BY FAR, in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. Their prices are also reasonable.

I can´t begin to tell you how happy we are to have found Eli and Juan!

If you want a list of photographers in Ixtapa and Zihua, contact me directly and you´ll quickly see why my fiancé and I are so excited about Eli and Juan!

We are getting married in Zihuatanejo in June of 2010 and I can´t wait!

-->
Posted by Jem; updated 06/11/09

Elizabeth and Juan photographed our wedding at Melia Hotel in Ixtapa. They also made a video for us. You couldn`t have found a better option! Their work is absolutely excellent AND they are very nice people!!! You`ll love them!
Posted by JB; updated 07/16/09

We just got married in Zihuatanejo - Zihua - and used BN Fotografia with great results. They are the best photographers in the area and we are so happy with our photos and video..... EXCELLENT!
Posted by Candy; updated 07/21/09