Plss Help Me    

I will be the host on my cousin`s 7th birthday on October 2 ,2010 actually tomorrow Kindly send me a sample of 7th birthday party program script, i have 7th cupcakes, 7 wishes, 7 balloons, and 7 flower.i want this day be a memorable to all of our guest.hope you can ...
Posted by belle dela cruz; updated 10/01/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - FREE CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/01/10

SANTA CLAUS FOR HIRE,SANTA VISIT-Los Angeles    

Home of Real Bearded Santa’s at the lowest prices in town! Now is the time to start booking your Santa for your Company Event or Family Gathering. We service: San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Bernardino, Inland Empire, Riverside, Mission ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/30/10

Minnie Mouse Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for a minnie Mouse charcater and a face painter for my daughters 1st birthday in the Inland Empire. Montclair, California. It`s for October 15, 2010. Does anyone know of any great companies? Thank you
Posted by Kenya; updated 09/30/10

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire ********** Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 23 years in customer service satisfaction! Our website is updated weekly ...

INSTANT PHOTOS-PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * MMS TEXT MESSAGING OF GUESTS PHOTOS * * * Guests green screen photos are each printed with a unique ID ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/30/10

Magicians In Los Angeles    

Charismatic & humorous Magicians available for adult & children’s events!!! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/29/10

Cinderella Impersanator    

I am looking for a beautiful cinderella for my daughters 4th birthday party on sunday october 24 2010
Posted by nicole walters; updated 09/29/10

Cinderella Impersernator    

I need a beautiful cinderella in aurora,co 10-24-10
Posted by nicole walters; updated 09/29/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/29/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

Santa Claus In Los Angeles    

Jolly, authentic looking Santa Claus for your upcoming event! You receive a discount if you mention that you saw us on the Internet!! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/30/10

BATMAN,STAR WARS,SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMERS-Orange County    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/28/10

Children's Entertainment In Glendale    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/28/10

Face Painters In Pasadena    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/28/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

ENCHANTING BELLYDANCE SHOW FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!    

PROFESSIONAL, ENCHANTING AND FUN BELLY DANCE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR NEXT SPECIAL EVENT IN NEW YORK CITY AND QUEENS! CALL:(347)-345-6095 WWW.LALITADANCE.COM Visit our page for more info: Lalita ~ Professional Belly Dancing Show
Posted by Lalita; updated 09/28/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - AWARDED BEST LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAG    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

Pooh, Tigger, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, & Backyardigans    

We take the worry out of entertaining at your event. Our top-of-the-line costumes and entertainers have drawn rave reviews and we pride ourselves in making your next event the best ever. We specialize in fun and entertainment for the whole family with Cartoon ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 09/29/10

Cartoon Characters, Clowns, Moon Walks, Face Painters,    

No party or event is too big or too small, we can do it all. We can make your child’s dream come true by having their favourite character be a part of their party. Our entertainment and party activities are top notch. We specialize in fun and entertainment for the ...
Posted by Chicago & Suburb; updated 09/29/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/29/10

Pooh, Tigger, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Sponge Bob, Backy    

No party or event is too big or too small, we can do it all. We can make your child?s dream come true by having their favourite character be a part of their party. Our entertainment and party activities are top notch. We specialize in fun and entertainment for the ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/29/10

Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minni    

Let your child’s favorite Cartoon Character (impersonators) host their next party or event. We have what you are looking for just to name a few… Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Lighting McQueen, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, and many more. NEW ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/29/10