Balloon Twisters In Orange County    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/15/10

Children's Entertainment In Orange County    

Fun, Hula Dancers for kids parties! Includes a performance, teaching the kids simple Hula steps, games, & Hawaiian themed face painting. Mention that you saw us on the Internet, & you get a discount! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/15/10

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK, FROG PRINCESS    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/14/10

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Orange County    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVER DOG TAGS * * * * Combining our green screen and laser engraving technology,...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/14/10

SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ON 60 INCH SCREEN    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ONTO A 60 INCH SCREEN * * * * AS PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FOR YOUR ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/15/10

MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY BASH     (1 reply)

Looking for the mickey mouse clubhouse crew! to host my son first birthday party! Nashville,TN area?
Posted by TAWANA; updated 09/14/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 09/14/10

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. Pose for photos and ...

Hi    

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by emily rosales; updated 09/14/10

Birthday Party Ideas For 8 Year Olds    

Eight year old boys are so much fun, they are athletic, loud, competitive, and full of energy. With a little imagination and not a lot of effort from your part, you can have a wonderful party for your child that will be remember for years among his friends. First ...
Posted by mex; updated 09/14/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Help...    

I need a script for my kids birthday party . Hope you can send me some samples so i can have a plot in doing theirs. Thanks very much!!
Posted by michiel harrison; updated 09/14/10

Catering Halls For Sweet 16 In Queens NY ????     (15 replies)

Hello, Im looking to throw my daughter a nice sweet 16 party in March of 2006. We live in Queens, and Im not looking to spend a ton of money. Im just looking for a nice clean Hall to have it in. Nothing with wood panelling on the walls. If anyone has any ideas please ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/14/10

Barney, Spider Man, Blues Clues, Scobby Doo, Tigger &    

How wonderful would it be to have your favorite cartoon character appear at your special event? Elmo, Cookie Monster, Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, and many more. These cartoon characters are sure to bring pure fun and enjoyment to any party! ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/13/10

Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minni    

Let your child’s favorite Cartoon Character (impersonators) host their next party or event. We have what you are looking for just to name a few… Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Lighting McQueen, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, and many more. NEW ...
Posted by Chgo & Suburbs; updated 09/13/10

MAGICIANS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

EXCITING SHOWS INVOLVING CHILDREN`S PARTICIPATION....CALL FOR DETAILS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 09/13/10

Balloon Twisters In Pasadena    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/13/10

Entertainment For Children In Pasadena    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 09/13/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/13/10

Princess, Superheros, Star Wars, Party Characters - OC    

Since 1987 Always Just for Fun Entertainment has been providing Southern California with excellent service, outstanding performers and quality costumes all at lower prices. Our performers are highly requested by TV and Movie star families. We don’t claim to be one of ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Dora    

I need a Dora character to be at my daughter`s 3rd birthday party. They will be about 30 kids
Posted by Carmen; updated 09/13/10