Catering Halls For Sweet 16 In Queens NY ????

Hello,
Im looking to throw my daughter a nice sweet 16 party in March of 2006. We live in Queens, and Im not looking to spend a ton of money. Im just looking for a nice clean Hall to have it in. Nothing with wood panelling on the walls. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks
Jenn
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/20/05

Hi!
I can`t believe it!!, this is the same problem I am having. I am also trying to throw my daughter a nice and simple sweet 16 in March without spending too much. If you by any chance get good responses can you let me know. So far I am having no luck. If I also find something I will let you know.
Posted by Esther; updated 10/05/05

Try your local American Legions Lions CLub

If you need personalized candle stand for ceremony
Check out:

Http://ho***.net/~v****do

Good luck!
Posted by DesignsbyVirg; updated 11/02/05

Jennifer and Esther if you are looking into hiring a photographer for your daughter’s affair, feel free to contact me. I’m currently running specials for Sweet Sixteens.

Thank you,
Photography By Christos
Http://www.p****os.com
Posted by Christos; updated 01/17/06

I looking to have a sweet 16 party for my daughter in Queens NY in April. I do not want to spend a lot of money, A nice place I can afford. Have any suggestions?

Cheryl
Posted by cheryl; updated 01/19/06

I FInally found a place in Rockaway beach queens, www.th****b.com, their prices were pretty reasonable, a little more that what i wanted to spend, about 45$ a person,with gratuities, kids under 12 half price, the place is gorgous, look at the sight, the price includes the cake a candy bar and a cotton candy table no liquor, All I need is a good dj one that specializes in sweet 16s

Theres also a place called "internation Dance Club" its on Metropolitan ave in Middle village,Queens the place looks very small on the outside it doesnt look like much from the outside, but its much bigger on the inside and very nice with wooden floors and mirrored walls, they specialize in sweet 16, 31 bucks a person kids 10 and under are half, plus 18% tip and tax comes out to like 38 per person, but this includes everything cake food dj & balloons, the do every thing for you it is very nice but youre eating off of paper plates with plastic forks, but its very sweet 16 dreamy.

Well my research on this topic is done, I hope this helps my fellow NYers find a place to have their parties, if anyone knows a good sweet 16 dj let me know thanks
Jennifer
Posted by jennifer; updated 01/20/06

I KNOW THIS IS OUT DATED NOW, BUT I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CATERED PLACE IN QUEENS, $30 OR UNDER (APPROX) PER PERSON FOR MY DAUGHTERS SWEET 16 10/31/08. I HAVE A FEW PLACES IN MIND...BUT I WAS CHECKING TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE. I DO NOT NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER.. (THAT WOULD BE ME!) BUFFET OR SITDOWN.. CLEAN IS IMPORTANT. I WENT TO CHECK OUT THIS PLACE IN LONG ISLAND... I JUST FELT SICK WITH THE CARPET IN THE ENTRANCE.. THE ROOMS WERE NICE...BUT HOW DO YOU RUN A RESTAURANT WITH A DIRTY/RIPPED ENTRANCE CARPET!? LOL. ANYWAY... IT WILL BE A COSTUME PARTY... SO I REALLY DONT NEED ANY SPECIALTIES... JUST THE PLACE THAT CATERS.
Posted by LENA; updated 05/23/07

We saw your request and think we can help. We are a listed vendor with PartyPop. We are located in Canarsie Brooklyn and offer a beautiful, unique party space. We function as a DaySpa and Salon during the day. But in the evenings and weekends, the space is transformed into a great party venue. Please contact 718-872-7069. View our website www.nuseasonsalon.com. We look forward to serving you!!

Visit our page for more info: NuSeasonNuDay

Posted by NuSeasonNuDay; updated 08/23/07

Hi lena i know some great places and would love to share some info if you would email we can speak about it.

Im***s@aol.com
Posted by eliana; updated 10/16/07

Hi moms i know how hard it it to find an inexpensive catering hall. I can help i have a New place in queens that holds up to 80 pp
For more information please contact me @ 718-205-2836 or mypartyboutique@aol.com
Sandra

Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique

Posted by sandra; updated 11/06/07

Your search for a resonable catering hall in queens is over. Check out the Charisma Ballroom in Kew Gardens Hills rates start at $19.95 Per Person and they include the DJ and Lights. I think the website is www.Ch***m.com
Posted by vanessa; updated 12/10/07

I am having my daughter`s sweet 16 at Dante Caterers, INC. I got a good deal not so expensive. 75- 07 31st ave.
Posted by Carmen; updated 10/10/08

Hello. We are So Beautiful Salon & Spa. We are located in Brooklyn NY. We are a unique venue space that specializes in intimate gatherings like sweet sixteens. Our location offers hardwood flooring, exposed brickwork, floor to ceiling windows, central air and a warm inviting atmosphere.
Posted by A. Davis; updated 10/16/08

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser,

We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems.

We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a great deal on a show. Take a look at our product on http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/ and contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in a show or the new nightclub multicolored laser light show system, please email or call us. You can also see some event videos and pictures on my website and myspace site.

Some of our clients include Fox, Golden Voice, Bill Graham Presents, House of Blues, The Grammys, Black Eyed Peas, Bass Factory NY, Electric Cowboy, CBS, Warner Brothers, MTV, The Palms Las Vegas, and many more.

I would like to offer you a great deal on a show with our new nightclub multicolored laser light system.

Check out the new light shows system video demo at:
Http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/

We are also on youtube, so check it out at:
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8Wr_CdiJw

Thank you, Tracy

Company phone: 619-742-8981

Email: nusaltlaser@gmail.com

DVD upon request: tjeanl@comcast.net

Visit our page for more info: Nu-Salt Laser Light Shows International

Posted by nu-salt laser; updated 11/11/08

For a great sweet 16 party, go to roccoscatering.com. We are 10minutes from Queens in a great area and we specialize in Sweet sixteens.

Rocco
Posted by Rocco; updated 01/14/10

You should really check out the Charisma Ballroom the place is stunning and much cheaper then most other catering calls, they also include the DJ and really cool special effects lighting with video screens and snow falling from the ceiling, fog & laser machines. There rates start at $19.95 per person. There web address is same as there name charismaballroom dot com. P.s. They are located in Queens, NY
Posted by Maria; updated 09/14/10