CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/09/10

Quinceanera    

Hi i need a quinceanera coordinator that speaks spanish!
Posted by Ashlee; updated 08/09/10

HElp!    

Hey I need Help With my suprise dance .. I live in Layton, Utah. Nd I need to hav a suprise dance down by November. Soo pleaz get bak at me a.s.a.p
Posted by Ciaree; updated 08/08/10

DIGITAL IMAGES - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS- 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/08/10

Quinceanera    

Please send me a copy of the Christian ceremony for the Quinceanera.
Posted by Adriana; updated 08/09/10

ANY SHAPE METAL PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * PLASMA CUT SHAPES AND LOGOS * * * Plasma cut and engrave any shape logo, shape or names out of metal with ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/09/10

Muy Especial     (1 reply)

I have been looking for the song Muy Especial. Can anyone help me? if you can, send it to my email gzmsid at yahoo dot com. Please.
Posted by Sid Guzman; updated 08/06/10

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/06/10

MAGAZINE COVER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED MAGAZINE COVER DOG TAGS * * * * Combining our green screen and laser engraving technology,...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/07/10

Guide    

Can you please send me a Quinceallera Party Guide. . Thanks,
Posted by Aleyda ; updated 08/07/10

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Dance Group    

Hello I am looking for a coreographer that would be willing to sponsor a latin dance program at my school. I would like to have more information on your services and your price range. Thanks
Posted by Martha; updated 08/08/10

Dance Group    

Hello my name is Martha and my dance group and i would like to perform for my school during pep rally however, we would like assistance in creating a coreography. We focus on latin dancing please email me with more info. We are located in chicago. Thanks
Posted by Martha; updated 08/08/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - #1 RECOMMENDED BY EVENT PLANNERS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/04/10

Help    

I need a mother daughter sonq :/ no daddy :(
Posted by ashley; updated 08/04/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Posted by Kyle; updated 08/05/10

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/05/10

My Quincianera    

Heyy you guys! well i was wondering if you guys could help me with the songs that me and my court are gonna dance. So if any of youu guys have any suggestions just message me. Any songs would be great but i would prefer songs that have to do with the whole quincianera ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/06/10

Palm And Tarot Readings Minneapolis St Paul    

Readings that will be the hit of the party. Positive, upbeat readings that are surprisingly accurate. Choose from palm, tarot, numerology, hand writing analysis, aura photos. Our fast, fun affordable costumed readers will make your event a memorable one. All occasions, ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 08/06/10

Mary's Bridal Quinceanera Dresses    

French Novelty is now carrying Mary`s Bridal Quinceanera Dresses online at frenchnovelty.com! Free shipping and rush cuts are available! free shipping and immediate delivery are also available! shop online now! Visit our page for more info: French Novelty Prom ...
Posted by chareece; updated 08/06/10

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Posted by Kyle; updated 08/05/10

INSTANT PHOTOS-PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * MMS TEXT MESSAGING OF GUESTS PHOTOS * * * Guests green screen photos are each printed with a unique ID ...

What I Had For My Quinceanera     (12 replies)

Well for my Quniceanera I had 15 guys stand in it and had and white lincon limo. My colors were lavender and white and the hall and church were covered with butterflys and fans. The food was fajitas with all of the trimings. Music was Chon Arauza y La Furia Colombiana ...
Posted by Debra; updated 08/06/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...