Linda Needs Mental Help

It appears evident to me that Linda is a screwed up, ignorant self centered witch. I hope if she ever has a bridal shower hosted for her, it is held at a pizza joint. Although I hosted and paid for a bridal shower for a friend, I went broke doing it, and no I don`t live in a trailer park, but I put myself through graduate school and own my own home without the help of a man. WAY TO GO PAIGE, I should have chosen your way of hosting a bridal shower, but just followed-through with what the maid-of-honor thought was proper. Who the heck is to judge what is proper????? Come on, tell me Linda, do you always believe what you hear? LINDA IS AN IDIOT!!!!!!
Posted by Cheryl; updated 04/29/04

I AGREE
Posted by myopinion; updated 04/30/04

At one point I offered to smack her! She was calling somebody elses child a bastard, can you believe that! IT really pee`d me off cause I have 2 kids out of wedlock, by the same father and the guy I am marrying and I would dare her to call my children such names. She is a vrey rude person. Just because she does not agree with something she feels it is her business to tell people THEY are WRONG. I do not need other people telling me how to live my life, especially when it does not concern them!
Posted by does it matter; updated 05/06/04

I love it, I`m notorious!

So you`re now admitting you have not one, but TWO, bastard children. Didn`t you learn from the first mistake? How much brain power does it take to figure out birth control?
Posted by Linda; updated 05/07/04

For your info, my children were planned so yes I do believe in birth control! We have a very happy,loving family and I am quite pround of it! I would not have it any other way. I do not see where I should have to pay the government 65.00 just to take on a different last name. My fiancee and I said basic vows to one another in the presence of a minister without any legal paperwork. We have stuck by every vow spoken and to me that is all that a marriage should be. We are committed in the eyes of God, just not in the eyes of the law!
Posted by does it matter; updated 05/07/04

I just came across this site and I have to agree Linda is a very nasty person. You do not even know these children. They are just innocent kids. How dare you call them such names. There are many kids born out of wedlock but it doesn`t mean they are bad or loved any less. Some have a better upbringing than those born to married couples. Don`t be so biased.
Posted by Natasha; updated 08/13/04

I don`t know this Linda idiot.... But how shallow and ignorant does a person have to be to call a child names like that? Chances are, she doesn`t even know her own father! I just hope she doesn`t have kids! She doesn`t deserve that priviledge!
Posted by Money; updated 06/12/07

I have to agree that this LInda lady is not right.although I don`t think it is her fault it is in the name.all people named linda are mentally screwed.I have know many women with this name and they are all just as messed up in the head.PLEASE people stop naming your children linda they will turn out to be unstable crzy mental patients not acceptable for cociety.
Posted by chuy; updated 02/05/08

I happened on this page purely by mistake, but reading the posts about this Linda person. I have to agree with you that what she did is uncalled for, HOWEVER, to the person that posted Every person named Linda is mental, and that every person they knew named Linda was screwed up and to please quit naming your children Linda. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT MY NAME IS LINDA, and I AM NOT MENTAL or SCREWED UP. Don`t judge every person named Linda the same as the others. While I do not think that I have to justify my name, I do think you who said that all people named Linda are mental.....This makes you as mental and crazy as this Linda Person is. You should be ashamed. That comment posted really pissed me off.....oh and you also need to learn how to spell. Society is not spelled cociety.
Posted by LINDA; updated 02/15/08

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous Linda. Did it ever occur to you, chuy, that perhaps you simply attract persons in general with these afflictions. The world is full of simple minds but they need friends, too, I suppose.
Posted by Linda, too; updated 02/15/09