ADAN SANCHEZ

HELL YEA ARIVA ADAN & CHALINO SANCHEZ

ALLWAYS AND FOREVER EN NUETROS CORAZONES

BY
CLAUDIA
Posted by CLAUDIA G; updated 04/22/04

Hey girl what is up you know i am still hurting over what has happened but i just fill like no one under stands you know what i mean some times i ll just sit there and listen to his music and just cry but it is just cause i loved him what hurts the most is that i never got a chance to meet him i would of loved to but i just could never go and that is my story but if you ever want to talk just E-mail me at Lamona069@aol.com okay take care y RIP ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ 4rm MONA SANCHEZ.
Posted by mona; updated 04/23/04

AS WE CAN ALL SEEN IS BEEN A MONTH TOMOROW THAT THE HOMIE ADAN SANCHEZ DIED AND WITH HIS NEW SONG CALLED "NADIEN ES ETERNO" THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD A FEELING HE WAS GOING TO DIE BUT FUCK IT HES WITH HIS DAD ALL THE SONG THAT HE MADE FOR HIS DAD NOW HE CAN SING TO HIM UP THEIR BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER AS I KNOW IT HAS BEEN TOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO GET HIS DEATH OVER TO MANY IT WILL STILL HAUNT THEM REST IN PEACE SIEMPRE Y PARA SIEMPRE ADAN SANCHEZ
Posted by JESSICA; updated 04/26/04

DAM NO PUEDO CREER THAT THERES GOING TO BE A MONTH THAT QUE EL UNICO Y QUE NUNCA VA ABER OTRO COMO ADAN"CHALINO"SANCHEZ SE NOS FUE. PERO LO BUENO ES QUE ESTA CON SU APA COMO EL LE DESIA Y QUE TANTO LE CANTO. Y PUES ADAN ESCRALLABA MUCHO A CHALINO Y A LOMEJOR PORESO DIOS SE LO LLEBO.
PUES IF ANY BODY WANNA E-MAIL ME IT`S WATTSBABYGIRL69@YAHOO.COM

!!!!!!!!!!ARIVA ADAN & CHALINO SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!ALWAYS AND 4EVER ADAN & CHALINO!!!!!!
Posted by CLAUDIA G; updated 04/26/04

Any1 know tha new cds name??????
Posted by LISSETT; updated 04/27/04

SIEMPRE RECORDAREMOS A ADAN POR SU GRAN SONRISA Y SU CARITA DE ANGEL. SIMPRE LO LLEVARE EN MI CORAZON. Y SIMPRE LO RECORDAREMPS COMO UN GRAN CANTANTE QUE FUE.
I LOVE YOU ADAN R.I.P
FROM YOU #1 FAN
ARRIBA SINALOA
Posted by Adriana Gonzalez; updated 06/15/04

Omg guys it really sucks that he died.... Im so sad... I never got to meet him... I hate how guys are hatng on him... And i hate the so called CHALINILLO u no the one who tries to act like Chalino? well i dont like him. May adan sanhez rest in peace wit his "apa" like he called him. And god bless his "ama" and "hermanita"!
~*Y ARRIA ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ HOYGA*!
Posted by ariane; updated 08/03/04

Quiero mandar un saludo hasta el cielo para el compita Adan "Chalino" Sanchez y para su padre don Chalino Sanchez and to tell all da fans out there that no matter what adan is always going 2 be in our harts and were always going to remember his sweet smile !!! WE LOVE YOU ADAN
Posted by chiquita; updated 09/14/04

Quiero mandar un saludo hasta el cielo para el compita Adan "Chalino" Sanchez y para su padre don Chalino Sanchez and to tell all da fans out there that no matter what adan is always going 2 be in our harts and were always going to remember his sweet smile !!! WE LOVE YOU ADAN
Posted by chiquita; updated 09/14/04

WELL YO SOLO QUERO DECIR QUE TE EXTRANOAMOS MUCHO PORQUE ERAS LO MEJOR Y SIEMPRE ESTARAS EN NUESTROS CORAZONES
!!!!!!!!!!!!! TE AMO ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by juanaita; updated 09/22/04

Hell F$#$@ yeah arriva chalino& adan
Posted by shy; updated 12/08/04

Thought he is dead he will alwayz live in are memorys and in our hearts

ARRIVA ANDAN "CHALINO" SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by mandy; updated 12/08/04