ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/05/04

I know is hard to accept that Adan "Chalino" Sanchez died, when I heard the news I was shocked. He was just so young, starting his singing career. I have to admit I didn`t listen to his music, but I love the way he sang, he had a unique way to sing. He was a guy that every girl would like to have, because he was a sweetheart, and he wasn`t conceded. But like my friend told me," Everyone is here for a reason, his reason was to bring us his music and dance to it! But God wanted to sing for him now!!" don`t get upset because he is with his dad now at heaven, and he wouldn`t like to see us all upset, he would want us to remember him by listening to his great music !!!!!!!! and like he said "Nadie es eterno en el mundo," listen to this song because is the way he want us to remember him.

R.I.P. Adan "Chalino" Sanchez
You would always live in our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy,
Ontario, California
4-5-04
Posted by Wendy; updated 04/05/04