When Should I Start?

Hey people whats up? well my quince is not till september 18, 2004 im having 7 chambelanes and i already have them all and i already picked out my dress and my padrinos de honor cuz they are the only padrinos im going to have because i feel bad when they are my guest and i have to make them pay for stuff you know?in other words i have everything already well almost everything but whats it called do you think its to early to get me fitted or to go buy the recuerdos and all that stuff? do you think i should start or do you think its to early? well me let me know so we can start i kind of think i should just to get it out of the way
Posted by Val; updated 04/04/04

You could start now but i think you should get fitted for ur dress next month and then start really planning in the end of may or june. Start practices then too for ur valz. For me i think it`s better to somewhat cram becuz then u HAVE to get things done instead of always saying we`ll do it later or tomorrow. My friend is having her 15 the same day as yours and she already has enough things that she can have it this weekend if she wants.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 04/04/04

Hey thanks girls another question i said that we are going to start practicing in june do you think its to early? i said june because since my quince is in september thats when we start school and over the summer im not gonna see the guys only like 2 of them bcuz were going to summer school. I think im getting fitted by the end of the month bcuz right now im losing weight lol as hard as i can lol but im getting there.
Posted by Val; updated 04/04/04